BY ESSIE

sumptuous tawny tulip some of us just intuitvely understand the concept of perennial chic. this breezy, comfortable and creamy tawny tee serves as a perfectly understated complement to a bright floral scarf. nail color, perennial chic

• Is this color supper light ?1 Answers
  • Compared to other brands like opi, does this product hold...4 Answers
  • How opaque is this? Is it shear?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Was looking for a nice neutral color but this shade was a little too close to my skin color. Love the other Essie nail products I have purchased in the past though!
melody b.
Springfield, OR
Another winner IMHO. Basically, because I love soft and simple colors. There was a long period of time in my life that I hated shimmer or frosted in my nail color.
Ivette C.
This is my absolute favorite color it’s my perfect color shade of a Pink nude tone, it’s my go to I always try to change my color each time i get a Pedi and mani but I keep coming back to this color !
Trudy M.
Crowley, LA
I love Essie nail polish..the colors are soo beautiful..I never had problems with it chipping the same day I would put it on they last about a week on my nails!!! I will always repurchase!!
Tannisha M.
Milwaukie, OR
I want to start by saying I am a HUGE Essie fan and I also LOVE neutrals. I was excited when I bought perennial chic from Walgreens. However after applying it to my nails I am extremely disappointed. The formula seems to be thin and runny. I shook it before use to make sure it was mixed well and nothing separated. The application is streaky. It takes multiple coats for a solid color. Unfortunately I do not recommend this Essie product. Two stars because I love the color but it just doesn't work for me.
Josseline M.
Revere, MA
Through my personal experience, I think this nail polish is way too thin and runny. It's very water y and not pigmented at all. Don't recommend it or any light shaded nail polishes by essie, their products in light colors are just too light and they always require multiple layers.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
I adore most colors! But.. why are these so pricey? They don't have anything super duper special that other high end nail polishes don't. They aren't extra big or anything either. I do love these I just think the price stinks.
Katie C.
This is one of my favorite colors from essie! I always wear on my toes bc its so natural and pretty. The quality of their nail polishes is pretty good i wouldn't say the best but i always buy it at walmart instead of walgreens bc it's cheaper their.
Kirsten T.
Essie is an awesome brand of nail polish! I love Penny Talk and though it doesn't last long, I still love it! It's very affordable and it goes on very smoothly. I only buy Essie when I can and I always get tons of compliments. Would highly recommend!
Monica R.
Whittier , CA
I like this brand of nail polish, I purchased it at Walmart but my favorite would be butter London. It is easy to apply and depending on color you need more coats for lighter colors I would recommend it tho not expensive
Sara C.
Chatham, IL
Compared to other brands like opi, does this product hold up well? (At least a week) Also, how many coats do you typically apply for it to look completely even?
Anastasia K.
I have been looking for a new Essie color. Do you think the pale color works on all skin tones? I'm not sure if it will look good on me since I have fair skin.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
How does this color look on bare nails?
Erica C.
Austin, TX
How many coats do you need?
Michelle K.
Paris, AR
I have a difficult time keeping Polish on my nails. It ways seems to chip. How well does this Polish work? Also are there any tips and tricks to make it last longer?