BY ESSIE

Light up the fashion scene in this electric green nail color and shake, strut and sashay your way up the ladder of $uccess. Essie tip: make your neon manicure pop: use one layer of ‘blanc’ under your essie neon shade.

Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
It's not that neon green that you really want but I ask for a glow in the dark gloss finish and it's sets me just right at night.... But during the day I get many compliments on how pretty my coffin shaped nails look.
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
I like it, and I think that it looks good over white. However it takes so many coats to look even. I'm not looking for full coverage with this (since it's a jelly) but I would appreciate an even application. If you can finally get it to be even it looks awesome. I just don't want to struggle with it, so I rarely use it! I'd love it if Essie re-released this with a better formula!
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
Really gorgeous neon color but...wow is this thin! The color is so vibrant but you need literally at least five coats. I feel like this is definitely meant to go over a white or something.