essie Neons 2013 Nail Color Collection Saturday Disco Fever  uploaded by Marya G.essie Neons 2013 Nail Color Collection Saturday Disco Fever  uploaded by Jess B.essie Neons 2013 Nail Color Collection Saturday Disco Fever  uploaded by Hassie A.

BY ESSIE

Your temperature is rising and the only cure is a night on the town and this superhot fire coral nail polish. Doctor’s orders.essie tip: make your neon manicure pop: use one layer of ‘blanc’ under your essie neon shade.

Marya G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Essie color are one of my #1 brand for nail polish they are so thin to apply and they dry alway too fast I love because you don’t have to wait for ever to make your nail polish get dry ❤️
Jess B.
Bowmanstown, PA
essie Nail Polish is one of my favorite brands of nail polish. The chip-resistant formula lasts all week. If it does begin to chip, I use a #beautyhack by applying a coat of essie glitter polish on top, which disguises any chips. I love using the two in this photo together: essie 722 HAUTE AS HELLOW and essie luxeffects 950 SPARKLE ON TOP
Laura L.
Palm desert , CA
I love this color. It is so fun and really makes my nails stand out! This formula also is very opaque and I only need about 2 layers for the full color to come out. I also like the shape of the polish bottle and the bristles are very nice!
Ash P.
I expected more. I’ve always wanted to try Essie, and yes, this was an older formula, but it was very VERY sheer, and it wasn’t cheap. I’m still willing to try more colors, but it left me really dissatisfied.
Amanda S.
You want a bright orange-red, let's-go-party-on-a-beach color? This baby is it.

Dries with a bit of matte finish so I usually add a gloss top coat after about 2-3 coats of the color.

FANTASTIC color for toes and looks great with both light and deep skin tones.

A keeper.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love essie brand. Your nails become sparkle as soon as ylu paint them with the nail polish. It makes your hands look sexy and delicate.
Jamie W.
This is by far my favorite colour for my toes!! Really brings out the tan in my legs and feet :) get this colour especially now that it's summer!
Megan P.
Whitby
The colour of the neon collection is beautiful, this was so easy to apply but found it chipped really easy and doesn't wear well at all