essie Neons 2013 Nail Color Collection Boom Boom Room  uploaded by Erin H.

BY ESSIE

Feel like dancing the night away in the hottest boite in town? This ultrabright pink nail polish is your passport to party paradise. Boom! Essie tip: make your neon manicure pop: use one layer of ‘blanc’ under your essie neon shade.

Rosa T.
Waltham, MA
One of my all time fave , perfect for Spring to start the summer. Plus it just puts you in a good mood and makes you want to shop for those Spring colors clothes. Love it suites all skin tones plus who does love some pink. Applies beautiful and drys fast on your nails.
Jülide H.
Fort Sam Houston
My favorite color in a nail polish! I'm obsessed with Boom Boom Room, but the formula throws me off. I bought it over the LovelySkin website a couple months ago since you can't get it from the stores anymore. Unfortunately it takes a good 2-3 coats to get it opaque. It can get streaky after the second coat and it chips sooo fast because of the layers. Also, i've noticed that it faded quite a bit on my nails. Never had that happen to me, but the nail polish looked way different on my toes after 2 weeks from my fresh manicure with the same color. All in all, still a beautiful and unique color!essie Neons 2013 Nail Color Collection Boom Boom Room
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
Essie Boom Boom Room is my all time favorite pink nail polish! Essie polishes are a bit pricey, but they are so worth it! Most of their formulas are easy to work with and that is a must for a nail polish fanatic! I suggest every polish lover add this to your collection you want be disappointed!
Alicia F.
This color is beautiful and super bright, but it takes me about two or three coats to get it were I want it :) this is gonna a be perfect on my toes for summer!!
Fatima H.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite pinks from one of my top 3 nail polish brands. This pink is definitely a go to color, we all have one. The polish lasts for about 7-10 days, which is pretty realistic for a nail polish if you ask me.
Brandy W.
Columbus, OH
I love love love the color but I had to use multiple layers of it to really make it like the color in the bottle. Over all I think it's a great purchase!
Ann V.
Wilmington, MA
I love this color, and Essie is my favorite nail polish brand because it's long lasting!!
Amelia H.
Louisburg, NC
Favorite pink color, it's the perfect Barbie pink and it looks great in all skin tones
Erin H.
Most beautiful neon pink. Must use layers, but it's so worth it to get the final effect