essie® Neon 2015 Nail Color Collection Groove is in the Heart 0.46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Loren B.essie® Neon 2015 Nail Color Collection Groove is in the Heart 0.46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Ashley J.essie® Neon 2015 Nail Color Collection Groove is in the Heart 0.46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Ashley J.

BY NEON 2015

Don't stop 'til you get enough! This wildly happy peachy pink neon is ready to rave all night long. Sunny days are the perfect time to have an all access pass to the outdoor festivals filled with free spirit and vibrant vibes. My groove is in the heart and I always love discovering the next coacha'bella. Now, shake your melody maker and make some noise! see more...

Loren B.
😍....This color has put some groove in my heart! I'm so excited that I decided to purchase this color as it is my new go to for summer 2015
Ashley J.
Midlothian, VA
Essie is my all time favorite nail polish. I found this gem of a color on the clearance rack at Target. What a steal, it's a fantastic color that stays true to what you see on the outside of the bottle. It took two coats to get a nice finish but that's expected with most nail polishes. Overall I am very pleased with this nail polish.