Essie Naturally Clean Purifying Nail Polish Remover

Naturally Clean Purifying Polish Remover - Naturally Clean Purifying Polish Remover by Essie cleanses and removes even the darkest polish shades without stripping the nail bed of essential hydration. - Naturally Clean Purifying Polish Remover

how can i bay it
Start your review of Essie Naturally Clean Purifying Nail Polish Remover!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!  I was introduced to this Essie a few years back when I was looking for a nail polish remover that had less of an odor and was more "natural".  I was very pleased when Essie's remover was able to remove all my nail polish with only using one cotton ball for all ten toes and one cotton ball for all ten fingers.  I would highly recommend to purchase.
Haddonfield, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Love how clean it gets my nails when removing polish, and appreciate it is a more natural based formula. Does not dry out my nails or leave a chalky residue after use.
I couldn't find the Ulta brand remover, so an associate brought me this. I was a bit put off by the price ($6 for a tiny bottle!) but I said what the hell and gave it a go. I'm so glad I did. Removes the polish quickly, and the harsh scent I usually associate with remover was barely there. I will definitely be buying this again!
works like a charm, gets your nail polish off like most other removers. I liked that this was more natural than others. it seems to have a lot of acetone in it, because it does dry out my fingers after removing my polish and the smell is STRONG. I tend to like more conditioning removers, I already beat my hands up a lot so my cuticles never look great but this doesn’t help that at all since it is so drying.
Mankato
This gentle nail polish remover actually removes all your nail polish without using harsh acetone. I decanter it into a Flowery Beauty Pump Solution Saver Nail Polish Remover. If you don’t like using harsher nail polish removers that dry out your nails, this one is a winner.
Hazlet, NJ
Essie Naturally Clean Purifying Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Theresa H.
Essie Naturally Clean Purifying Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Theresa H.
This nail polish remover is the best I've ever used. The smell is much less strong than others. Also, for the gel polish (store bought, not the salon gel manicure) it gets it off like a breeze. Theres no more scrubbing my nails with strong smelling product and cotton balls.
I love all essie products and this purifying nail polish remover is no acceptance. It costs much more than the original cheap nail polish remover, but my nails feel so much better after using essie. I would definitely repurchase and am very happy with my purchase.
Little Ferry, NJ
Es un excelente removedor de esmalte. Su aroma no es tan fuerte como el de los clásicos removedores y eso para mí es un punto a favor. El desmanche es súper rápido y no deja la uñas amarillas. Me gusta muchísimo lo recomiendo
Sun Valley
Great quality! But in my opinion I feel like after time the strong ness of how it works fades away. Maybe I left it open to much or I’m doing something wrong, I like this product just wish it stayed like so.
Olive Branch , MS
I really love this polish remover. It is more gentle on my nails than others I've used and I like that because my nails are usually thin and brittle. I think the price point is okay. I will purchase this product again. I love Essie.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...