Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS

Where do you buy your Essie nail polish? Which store has the largest selection?

Ginger W.
Ginger W.
Carlsbad, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I usually buy them at Target, though I've seen a range of how much Essie is stocked depending on the individual store. But they always seem to have the newest line and it's easy to add to my weekly shopping trip :)
Molly C.
Molly C.
5 years, 5 months ago
I usually buy my Essie at Target or Ulta, I would say Target has a much better selection! Ulta tends to run out/not restock as frequently as Target does.