ashley p.
Logansport, IN

Two part question: How easily does this polish apply, and how long does it last before it starts to chip?

Candice J.
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
3 years, 5 months ago
I like how this polish applies. I hate painting my nails myself but I honestly don't mind with Essie. It's not too thick or too runny, it goes on evenly and smooth. As for chipping, I feel like it is pretty durable. When I was working retail I was hard on my nails but now that I'm not I find it lasts about a week-week and a half. Just depends. I always use a top coat so I'm sure that helps.