BeautyNailNail Careessie
Nail Polish - Wife Goes On #597 05 oz

Essie Nail Polish - Wife Goes On #597 0.5 oz

Bold, True Red Creme

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essie Nail Polish - Wife Goes On #597 0.5 oz!
Angelique N.
Orlando , FL
Essie Nail Polish - Wife Goes On #597 0.5 oz uploaded by Angelique N.
Review for: Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Bahama Mama
This shade is like a fruity wine, dark reddish purple. The white font and handle is cute and the nail polish applied well. The brush seemed a little stiff and thin and the polish chipped quickly, even with a top coat.
Marilyn A.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Bahama Mama
The color is so thin. Almost water like. Also the brush on the wand is very old fashioned and thin not like the current wider ones for other brands. Im disappointed.
Polene P.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Bahama Mama
I just tried it yesterday. The color was perfectly fit with Fall Season. Very smooth and so easy to put on. Love it!!!
Esra  B.
Review for: Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Really Red
Pretty red color when you first apply it. However after two days or so the colors becomes so dead and loses its shine. I like to apply a clear coat on top to preserve its shine a bit. Not worth the price tag. Essie Nail Polish - Wife Goes On #597 0.5 oz
Debbi M.
Review for: Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Bahama Mama
Love this, have zero issues with it. Honestly one of my favorites for any season, and essie is great quality
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
Review for: Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Bahama Mama
I really like this burgundy color. I like to wear it when is Christmas season or valentines. Is really easy to apply to the nail. It is pricey but they value is really good. I would buy this nail polish again.
Alea M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Essie Nail Polish - Wife Goes On #597 0.5 oz uploaded by Alea M.
Essie Nail Polish - Wife Goes On #597 0.5 oz uploaded by Alea M.
Review for: Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Bahama Mama
This is the most epic color everrrrrrrr! I tell everyone to buy it. I got it as a gift for the holidays and I kiss my mom everyday for it. I went to the store to get 2 more just in case I run out! This is a must buy! Been a week since I got my nails done but their still beautiful!
Laura C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Bahama Mama
I love this color! It's versatile for all year round. I love the quality and the brush. Goes on easily and looks great!
Josie B.
Wyoming, MI
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Bahama Mama
One of my favorite colors! I think it’s very versatile and works for any time of the year. While essie is more pricy, it lasts longer than the cheaper drugstore brands I’ve used and I definitely prefer its formula.
America Z.
Modesto
Review for: Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Really Red
I livee for the color! I like how the color stays on very long. It’s really easy to use. The nail polish will last you forever! I would love to buy more to make my collection bigger! Essies brand has some of the best nail polishes I’ve ever had.

Looking for your answer?