BY ESSIE

Essie nail polish - power clutch see more...

Danica J.
Ah, Power Clutch- my all time fave Essie color. I don't paint my nails all the time, so this little bottle has lasted me a couple years and still maintains a perfect consistency. The color is a beautiful drab grey, and makes for a more fashion forward neutral. I hope they keep making it because when I run out, I'll want more.
Megan M.
Essie is Excellent!! i believe in giving every nail polish company a try. Essie has a color for everyone--absolutely everyone! It is a rich formula, easy to apply, and resists chipping for a long time, especially when worn under a great topcoat. I love this polish!!
Larisa W.
hays
One of my fav colors! Wear it all the time! Essie is the only brand of polish I use anymore. I can find it in town cheap and I love it.
Megan R.
Taylors, SC
Perfect for fall and for Halloween ! It adds such easy detail that I can leave on for more than a day! I bought this item at target.
Ashley R.
So I love Essie nail polish so much! And this is amazing. The color is great, it last for a while and it's just overall great.
Lauren A.
Mckeesport, PA
I LOVE this color for any part of the year! I have gotten the most compliments for this color!
delanie s.
north attleboro
Beautiful color. I use this at the salon. I own a few colors myself but I love this shade.