BY ESSIE

What is this product? Essie is the ultimate color authority offering a line of superior nail polishes. The fashion-forward shades with an exclusive award winning formula are always classic, chic and elegant. More info: Essie polish provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability, a chip-resistant formula and whimsical names in the most up-to-the-minute colors. All Essie nail polishes are DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde free. see more...

Emily J.
This formula is great, it dries fairly quick, and doesn't chip easily. I also really like this color, it is perfect for fall or winter. I would definitely recommend this product, as it is one of my new favorites. Essie Nail Polish - Neutrals - Macks #352
Sara M.
Northford, CT
Love these nail polishes!! I think they are a great stocking stuffer for Christmas or a great Hanukkah gift!! I like that they are very shiny and smooth!
Chelsey P.
Fav. Brand and color. I wear this color year round and especially in the Fall. Doesn't stay on great on finger nails but that's all brands
Robyn F.
This is hands down one of my favorite Reds in my entire collection! The formula is thick but pliable, which makes gliding the Polish across my nail a complete dream and almost mistake-free. One of my favorite things about Essie is there brushes and lid sizes which makes it convenient and idiot-proof to get Flawless coverage. Plus the fact that s he has incredible colors and a wide spectrum to choose from is a complete bonus in my eyes, definitely one of my go-to brands!