essie nail polish, marshmallow, sheer white nail polish, 0.46 fl. oz.

sugary, soft and sweet. this lovely nail color is just totally irresistible. for french manicures, cloudy sheer white lacquer is confection perfection. • DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde free • provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability • extensive color palette with hundreds of shades • America’s nail salon expert. since 1981 for a perfect mani: use apricot cuticle oil, essie base coat, 2 coats of essie polish and seal with essie top coat Caution: keep from heat or flame.

DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde free; provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability; America’s nail salon expert. since 1981.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of essie nail polish, marshmallow, sheer white nail polish, 0.46 fl. oz.!
I really love it cuz is white and i’m Not being racist but I love the color white and pink and yellow and soooo many colors.
I love having white classic nails and this is my go to! It does chip off, but I think it does it’s job for a at home manicure!
Cottage Grove , MN
I currently am wearing this nail polish shade from my at home pedicure and I love it! Neutral white shade that looks nice!
This nail polish is super long lasting! It also drys really fast so it is even better! The color is also super vibrant!
I love this nail polish is they are very pretty and they look great on your nails and last a significant amount of time
i really like this nail polish. it's my favorite white nail polish, most of them are chunky but this one is nice.
Albany , NY
I like Essie. I don’t do my own nails a lot but this is what I normally use at salons and I like the finish.
I love the colour . It’s just perfect white . It does take a few coats to build up with these nail polished which is annoying . Also sometimes I think that they’ve dried so I go do something but they haven’t and I end up with a scratched mani . It also is pricey .
I like the product because it’s a covering Color and at the first time I do that on my nails it was the best nail polish I ever seen !
Québec
Nice contrast with my tan skin tone, the only con to the product is that you have to put on multiple layers haha

Looking for your answer?