essie nail polish, marshmallow, sheer white nail polish, 0.46 fl. oz.

sugary, soft and sweet. this lovely nail color is just totally irresistible. for french manicures, cloudy sheer white lacquer is confection perfection. • DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde free • provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability • extensive color palette with hundreds of shades • America’s nail salon expert. since 1981 for a perfect mani: use apricot cuticle oil, essie base coat, 2 coats of essie polish and seal with essie top coat Caution: keep from heat or flame.

DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde free; provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability; America’s nail salon expert. since 1981.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of essie nail polish, marshmallow, sheer white nail polish, 0.46 fl. oz.!
Tacoma , WA
essie nail polish, marshmallow, sheer white nail polish, 0.46 fl. oz. uploaded by Spain A.
Purchased at: Target
I loved this nail polish! The name is what sold me lol!! I would definitely buy it again, but wouldn’t make it sheer. I would also thicken the formula. Other than that, it was easy to use and I would recommend this brand.
Houston TX
essie nail polish, marshmallow, sheer white nail polish, 0.46 fl. oz. uploaded by Debora V.
Es lo pedí por Amazon. El color no era lo que esperaba pero me lo quedé. Tiene buen acabado. Lo otro que no me gusta no se si a alguien más le pasa y es que debo pasar dos o tres manos para sentir que esta todo uniforme o debo aprender a pintarme bien las uñas jejejeje
Trenton, NJ
I really like this nail polish. To be honest it took me a while to get use to working with the consistency of this product but after a while i got the hang of it. I really enjoy using this product because it doesn't chip as quick as others i've tried.
The perfect white nail polish for any occasion and any skin tone. It’s super easy to apply although since it’s a sheer formula you will need a couple of coats if you want it full on color. Definitely recommend it!
Hialeah, FL
This nail polish is so good. The formula is a little watery and you might have to apply a few coats but this color is my favorite. It will make any toes cute and it is the OG marshmallow color.
bradenton
I am in love with white nails because it matches anything. When i bought this, i couldn’t stop using it. it last so long. The price is worth the look. quality is amazing. I bought one 6 months ago and it’s very useable.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite and go to color. I love white nail polish but I dislike when it looks chalky and just way too bright to handle. So when I tried marshmallow for the first time I was instantly sold. It’s the perfect white and looks so dainty and professional.
San Antonio
I love the color, but it tastes 3-4 thin coats to get a completely polished look. I always complete it with a top coat as well because there are so many layers of polish they will smear or chip if not dried fully. I wish the product was thicker without the extra time to dry.
new york
It drys weird and sometimes it smuddges to items and it doesn’t stay on nail but it is a nice color . But they need to improve the product of how it drys and last . Idk if I would recommend bc of how it drys
Kennesaw, GA
Purchased at: Target
I hate this nail polish. It’s translucent and look multiple coats to cover my nail completely. It chips easily and I just ended up returning it.

Looking for your answer?