essie Nail Polish 1916 resort romanza 0.46 Fl Oz uploaded by Shelesea R.

BY ESSIE

The irresistible passion of this fun, optimistic red sparks instant desire. That's amore! Resort season is synonymous with chic travel and fabulous destinations. This year is no exception. Find yourself luxuriating in the beauty of Italy's Amalfi Coast with essie resort 2017 collection. Splashed in color and drenched in sun, the famous villages boast dramatic views over sparkling aquamarine waters. With one town more beautiful than the next, you'll want to strike a positano in every fashionable resort, snapping memories each step of the way. A parade of stylish inhabitants and visitors delight the eye with distinctive Italian flair that's at once perfectly turned out and totally at ease. Available only at Target. For a perfect manicure use apricot cuticle oil, essie base coat, 2 coats of essie polish, and seal with essie top coat. Caution: keep from heat or flame. see more...

Latavia M.
I love their colors and their prices are great. The only thing is that I don't like how many coats I have to put on to get the "full color". I would still recommend the product tho but not highly just because of it being so thin.
ally f.
Trumbull
I love it. I use it often, it chips after about a week or so. You only need one layer for it to work and get the color you want.
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
I LOVE Essie nail polished and this color didn't disappoint. I found that it applied easy and was pretty opaque after one coat. But as always I like wearing 2 coats for it to be completely opaque. I picked up this shade from my local Shoppers Drug Mart; it was a displayer. I believe this color is limited from there Spring collection. If you spot this in your area, I definitely think you should grab it. It's a perfect addition to any nail polish junkie collection. It's an amazing color for summer and any upcoming island vacations you might have planned.
Erin P.
London, ON
1,509 reviews
I love every single colour of nail polish from Essie! I have soooo many of them and there isn't one that I don't like! I've been buying them for about three years now, so my collection is getting up there! There are quite a few out there that I see that I must try soon! I love how smoothly it goes on and how long it stays on for!
Elizabeth S.
Kanata
This polish went on opaque right from the very first coat, something that I was quite impressed by as usually, products this cheap require several coats in order to not be see through:)
amina A.
Grenoble
The Essie nail polishes are great ! I find the colours really beautiful , the nail polish is easy to apply and it's quite opaque after one coat