essie Nail Polish

based on 1937 reviews

Nail Polish - Essie is the ultimate color authority offering a line of superior nail polishes. The fashion-forward shades with an exclusive award winning formula are always classic, chic and elegant. essie polish provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability, a chip-resistant formula and whimsical names in the most up-to-the-minute colors. All Essie nail polishes are DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde free. (0.5 oz.) - Nail Polish

0 character used

Add Picture
HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Sydney I.

5 influensters found this helpful

Although Essie is more on the pricey side of things, it is well worth it's price. One to two layers will last for quite a while, and it doesn't chip easily. There are a wide selection of colors, including more transparent/glittery polishes. Very durable and pigmented.

Ashley S.

4 influensters found this helpful

My favorite nail polish. It last about two weeks for me and that's even with washing dishes doing yard work and such so for me that seem like it last awhile. I love the colors available for it and they have never disappointed me

Aiko C.

3 influensters found this helpful

DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON ESSIE NAIL POLISH. Sure, at first the color pigmentation is great when you put it on... then a day later it's all chipped off. Total waste of my money.

Makayla H.

3 influensters found this helpful

Favorite nail polish! It last over a week without chipping, unlike many others. Also, Essie offers many color selections. I highly recommend this product!

Abi J.

2 influensters found this helpful

I have loved Essie for years. If you use a top coat with any other colors, it will stay on a week at least. I own quite a few colors (I included my favorites) and I'm pretty impressed. The one thing I don't like, and this goes for any nail polish, is the small brush. I feel like it makes it easier to streak with that type of brush.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

Does anyone know if Essie is 5-free? I am looking for safe/natural nail polishes and am having a hard time! So far I have picked up a few Zoya and SpaRitual but I need more options!

1 answerMay 27 - 2016 - 3:44 p.m.
Bertha Yvonne A.
Bertha Yvonne A.

how long do these nail polishes stay on?

0 answersMay 27 - 2016 - 11:51 a.m.
Christine D.
Christine D.

I have been looking for a new summer color! Favorite Essie summer color??

0 answersMay 26 - 2016 - 7:26 p.m.
karina g.
karina g.

Are these any good? Do they last

0 answersMay 26 - 2016 - 6:56 p.m.
Khoree L.
Khoree L.

I've been looking for some new polishes! Is Essie what it's cracked up to be? Also does it last last long before it starts chipping?

0 answersMay 26 - 2016 - 1:42 a.m.
Kristina D.
Kristina D.

Is it worth the price and do they last a little while?

0 answersMay 25 - 2016 - 11:10 p.m.
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now