Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • i used this polish last week and layered a strengthening top coat on top, and it was so difficult to take it off again! in 77 reviews.

• It lasts for a long time and doesn't need to be applied more than twice to nails for a bright and full color. in 57 reviews.

• They have a huge color selection and all last a pretty long time on my nails without chipping. in 39 reviews.

• The nail polish is long lasting and there is no need for a top coat because the end result is shiny and smooth! in 36 reviews.

• It's my favorite brand of nail polish & I recently went on a crazy haul and bought a ton of these colors. in 29 reviews.

• A soft sandy beige.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Krystal S.
    Krystal S.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love Essie, probably more than any other polish brand. I love the formula, and the color options. I feel like there's not many colors that are similar to each other. I feel like all their polishes are unique in their own color, and you don't have to worry about buying an Essie polish and going home & finding out you have almost the exact same color from Essie as well. It lasts a pretty long time, & if you use their whole system, (base coat, polish, and top coat) it lasts longer because they work together.

Carmela C.
    Carmela C.

2 influensters found this helpful

its a regular nail polish. the thing i really like about ESSIE nail polish is that theres no need to add several coats just to get the color. 1 or 2 coats will do. it doesnt have a yucky smell to it. the one thing i dont like is that after some time the polish becomes a little bit less liquidy which makes harder to get perfect nails.

Kimberly C.
    Kimberly C.

2 influensters found this helpful

Mint candy apple is my favorite color but their application brushes are terrible and unforgiving. I'm also not a fan of their formula bc the polish chips easily even when I use a base coat and seche vite topcoat (which is always) I only get a day or two before my mani looks a week old.

Andie R.
    Andie R.

2 influensters found this helpful

Yes the colors are good- but they all chip so fast!!! The brushes are too small! Most of them go on too think & they take forever to dry!! I think people use Essie because it's expensive & sounds good but I would buy a cheaper brand over Essie & get better result! --nail polish addict

Cheyenne M.
    Cheyenne M.

2 influensters found this helpful

I absolutely adore the Essie nail polishes. The colour options and availability are fabulous along with the product itself. It goes on smooth and dries so fast. It's great for a last minute nail look right before you step out.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Megan H.
    Megan H.

How well does this nail polish stay on? Looking for a good bridesmaids gifts for in their bags for the night before my wedding

6 answers Sep 04 - 2014 - 1:49 a.m.
    Emma R.
    Emma R.

Where can I get this for the lowest cost?

16 answers Jan 14 - 2014 - 8:57 p.m.
    Courtney L.
    Courtney L.

I am a huge Essie fan! Currently my favorite colors are Go Ginza, Sand Tropez and Bahama Mama. What are your favorite colors?

6 answers Sep 27 - 2013 - 2:29 p.m.
    Bobbie B.
    Bobbie B.

I LOVE this color. Does this color look just as good on?

0 answers Jul 02 - 2015 - 4:19 p.m.
    Jazmin H.
    Jazmin H.

Never purchased Essie. Why do you girls love this brand so much?

0 answers Jul 02 - 2015 - 12:23 a.m.
    Vanessa G.
    Vanessa G.

What is your favorite color of Essie nail polish

1 answer Jun 30 - 2015 - 6:59 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION