Add a Photo

By essie

#1302 in Nail Polish
a dashing creamy cranberry. perk right up. this dashing creamy cranberry polish creates an enticingly tart manicure that instantly wakes up the senses. nail color, very cranberry
stephanie R.
stephanie R.
Opelousas, LA

At the nail shop I go to this is the only polish I let them use on me 2 thumbs up!
Daisy T.
Daisy T.
Staten Island, NY

This color is beautiful and Essie nail polish always last at least two weeks for me.
Winston Salem , NC

I have coveted this brand for a long time but not knowing how this product works previously despite reviews didn't exactly convince me enough to buy product at full value until recently, well it wasn't full value it was on sale and boy I'm sure glad it was on sale. Because the product despite good reviews from other folks sucked. The color was wonderful and beautiful however within 12 hours the entire top of my nails had already chipped off despite using top coat. I'm glad I only paid 2 dollars for the two colors I got because I won't be wasting any more money on it. It really shows you aren't always spending more money on better products.
Amaris B.
Amaris B.
Westville, NJ

This color is very long lasting on your nails. The reason why i rated it 3 stars out of 5 is because i personally don't like the color red but other than that it's easy to apply to your nails without a big mess!
Tania D.
Tania D.
Ottawa , Ontario

I love the colours and shade that Essie offers. I also like how long they last (I have about 5 and they all last a few days of retail work). Their downside is how thin the formula is. I find that I often need a few coats to get the right colour.
Karina V.
Karina V.
Bradenton, FL

I love this color and brand so much! I really recommend this brand! This nail polish lasts and doesn't chip like most nail polish brands.
Tami T.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND

For the price of ESSIE polish $8.50 a bottle, they are by no meens my favorite polish, they have pretty polish colors but don't always like the formula some are to thin or not opaque at all etc. not worth it unless I can get them at TJmax for discounted price.
Susana C.
Susana C.
Santa Monica, CA

My go to nail polishes.. Love love this brand does not chip like other nail polishes stays on love a while
Paula F.
Paula F.
Vila Real, Vila Real

This colour is on my top because it is really lovely and it's very easy to paint your nails with this nail polish. I bought it recently even though it was a little expensive
Juliette N.
Juliette N.
Lalor, Victoria

Essie can be alittle pricey in Australia but the polish colours are amazing and they dry really quick, plus they have recently updated their polish brushes and now they are thicker and wider which is GREAT, I really love essie polish even though its alittle pricey. I found this colour really nice in winter
Alejandra c.
Alejandra c.

Is it worth to buy it?
Bethany S.
I bought two colors for 2 bucks each, within 12 hours after applying it was chipping badly already. I only spent a small amount on it and still think it's not worth the price so I wouldn't recommend it.
Dora P.
Dora P.
Amsterdam

Just saw this nail polish here the first time and I fell in love with the colour! Can anyone tell me hows the formula and how long does it last on the nail?
Laura M.
Laura M.
I know a ton of people who use Essie and yeah the colors are always a standout! However, I've found that it chips so easily even with a clear coat. When I used this I had to reapply it like every other day. I personally prefer OPI for my nails!
marlene c.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX

I've never used this brand before can someone tell me what there favorite shade is ? how long it last ?
Gynelle P.
Gynelle P.
Sorry it does last a long time depends how and were u have it and Maintain it favorite red
Madison, AL

Do these polishes last long?
Cat L.
Cat L.
I applied it twice before and I stopped using it. I found the polish came off pretty easily after a few days, even with a top coat applied... and I'm not the person who touches the water all the time. I would recommend saving the money and going with other brands. Hope this helps!
Madison, AL

Do these polishes last long?
Megan G.
As long as you use a base and top coat, they can last for a pretty long time!

Join Now