influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Haley C.
  • I use a bottom coat that smooths out your nail first, then polish, and to top it off I use both the No Chip top coat and strengthening top coat. in 77 reviews.

• Amanda W.
  • The colours are absolutely beautiful, they last a long time on me, and i haven't had issues with them being streaky or problematic! in 57 reviews.

• Brittany D.
  • The color selection is outstanding and they generally don't need more then two or three coats even for the lighter colors. in 39 reviews.

• Dani J.
  • I find their polishes long lasting and I have had some for over a year and they are still fresh like the day I bought them. in 36 reviews.

• Susana Alexandra M.
  • This is my all time favorite brand, the only thing I don't like is that they are super expensive but other then that, I love their colors I love that the color is strong and that you only need one coat so that the color looks nice in 29 reviews.

• A soft sandy beige.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Krystal S.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love Essie, probably more than any other polish brand. I love the formula, and the color options. I feel like there's not many colors that are similar to each other. I feel like all their polishes are unique in their own color, and you don't have to worry about buying an Essie polish and going home & finding out you have almost the exact same color from Essie as well. It lasts a pretty long time, & if you use their whole system, (base coat, polish, and top coat) it lasts longer because they work together.

Carmela C.

2 influensters found this helpful

its a regular nail polish. the thing i really like about ESSIE nail polish is that theres no need to add several coats just to get the color. 1 or 2 coats will do. it doesnt have a yucky smell to it. the one thing i dont like is that after some time the polish becomes a little bit less liquidy which makes harder to get perfect nails.

Kimberly C.

2 influensters found this helpful

Mint candy apple is my favorite color but their application brushes are terrible and unforgiving. I'm also not a fan of their formula bc the polish chips easily even when I use a base coat and seche vite topcoat (which is always) I only get a day or two before my mani looks a week old.

Andie R.

2 influensters found this helpful

Yes the colors are good- but they all chip so fast!!! The brushes are too small! Most of them go on too think & they take forever to dry!! I think people use Essie because it's expensive & sounds good but I would buy a cheaper brand over Essie & get better result! --nail polish addict

Cheyenne M.

2 influensters found this helpful

I absolutely adore the Essie nail polishes. The colour options and availability are fabulous along with the product itself. It goes on smooth and dries so fast. It's great for a last minute nail look right before you step out.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Megan H.
    Megan H.

How well does this nail polish stay on? Looking for a good bridesmaids gifts for in their bags for the night before my wedding

6 answersSep 04 - 2014 - 1:49 a.m.
    Emma R.
    Emma R.

Where can I get this for the lowest cost?

18 answersJan 14 - 2014 - 8:57 p.m.
    Courtney L.
    Courtney L.

I am a huge Essie fan! Currently my favorite colors are Go Ginza, Sand Tropez and Bahama Mama. What are your favorite colors?

6 answersSep 27 - 2013 - 2:29 p.m.
    Diana  C.
    Diana C.

Do they offer a lot of colors ?

1 answerAug 26 - 2015 - 6:59 p.m.
    Kelsey   F.
    Kelsey F.

Does this brand dry quickly? How many coats does it take to get good color? Thank You.

1 answerAug 25 - 2015 - 2:06 a.m.
    jessica C.
    jessica C.

I'm curious about using this brand of nail polish. My only concern is how long does it last before chipping?

3 answersAug 08 - 2015 - 4:53 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now