influenster

influenster

Nail Polish - Essie is the ultimate color authority offering a line of superior nail polishes. The fashion-forward shades with an exclusive award winning formula are always classic, chic and elegant. essie polish provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability, a chip-resistant formula and whimsical names in the most up-to-the-minute colors. All Essie nail polishes are DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde free. (0.5 oz.) - Nail Polish

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Sydney I.

4 influensters found this helpful

Although Essie is more on the pricey side of things, it is well worth it's price. One to two layers will last for quite a while, and it doesn't chip easily. There are a wide selection of colors, including more transparent/glittery polishes. Very durable and pigmented.

Ashley S.

4 influensters found this helpful

My favorite nail polish. It last about two weeks for me and that's even with washing dishes doing yard work and such so for me that seem like it last awhile. I love the colors available for it and they have never disappointed me

Aiko C.

3 influensters found this helpful

DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON ESSIE NAIL POLISH. Sure, at first the color pigmentation is great when you put it on... then a day later it's all chipped off. Total waste of my money.

Makayla H.

3 influensters found this helpful

Favorite nail polish! It last over a week without chipping, unlike many others. Also, Essie offers many color selections. I highly recommend this product!

Jenny C.

2 influensters found this helpful

This was by far my favorite purchase of 2015! I love the formula and color of Essie Mademoiselle. I wore this on my fingers more than not in 2015!! Definitely my color of the year. I love it because it makes your nails look so healthy and clean! #bestof2015

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Kelly-Lynn D.
Kelly-Lynn D.

Best neutral color or pastel ? Best cream color also how is the coverage and which colors would you recommend for spring ??

0 answersFeb 09 - 2016 - 2:29 a.m.
Saba S.
Saba S.

Does this nail polish need more then one coat

0 answersFeb 08 - 2016 - 10:59 p.m.
Fronia K.
Fronia K.

Does this polish dry fast

2 answersFeb 06 - 2016 - 9:14 a.m.
Tina Z.
Tina Z.

What is your favorite Essie nail
Color?

2 answersFeb 05 - 2016 - 12:17 p.m.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

So I absolutely love the colors that essie offers, but it's like 8 bucks a bottle?!? Is it worth the money and if so, what makes it worth it?

2 answersJan 31 - 2016 - 6:22 p.m.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

How quickly to these dry? I always get super lazy painting my nails and if it's not quick dry polish I stop using it.

2 answersJan 31 - 2016 - 4:26 p.m.
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now