Add a Photo

By essie

#5 in Nail Polish

America’s nail salon expert since 1981, essie was founded in New York City by Essie Weingarten. essie is beloved for its visionary approach to nail lacquer featuring catchy, clever names that created a new standard for the category. A leader in luxury, essie is the go-to nail brand for beauty professionals, industry insiders, celebrities and women of style in over 100 countries. As the colour authority, essie is center stage on runways around the world from New York to Paris. essie offers highly-anticipated colour collections, exclusively curated by the brand’s Global Colour Designer, Rebecca Minkoff. essie is committed to safe standards with an award-winning line of nail care products and more than 900 shades to date.

Photos (348)
Sydney I.
Sydney I.
Boone, NC

Although Essie is more on the pricey side of things, it is well worth it's price. One to two layers will last for quite a while, and it doesn't chip easily. There are a wide selection of colors, including more transparent/glittery polishes. Very durable and pigmented.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lufkin, TX

My favorite nail polish. It last about two weeks for me and that's even with washing dishes doing yard work and such so for me that seem like it last awhile. I love the colors available for it and they have never disappointed me
Cayley C.
Cayley C.

Love love love this nail polish. Easy to apply and beautiful color. Subtle color not to bright and loud.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Monrovia, CA

I like Essie very good colors however for me I feel like they dry up too quick (in the bottle not my nails)
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Pomona, CA

I love Essie because their colors are always super cute and on trend (not to mention their super cute bottles). However, I feel like their formula is way too streaky and not opaque enough while it is on the pricey side. Each time I use Essie nail polish I have to apply it with at least 3 coats for it to be fully opaque. Another thing is that it chips within a week.
Kaylah M.
Kaylah M.
Lambertville, MI

This color is so pretty and can work for any outfit. It lasts quite a long while without chipping and hold its color without becoming dull looking. Essie products work great for the price, but like any other Essie polish, it tends to need a few shades to get the full effect of the color.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Naguabo, PR

I love Essie polish. The quality is great, and the colors are very different. I'd definitely wear this on my toes for a wedding. I love the Essie polish colors!! They have great choices for every season and every occasion. The polish is very durable and lasts for about a week until I need to redo my nails. :)
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Tellico Plns, TN

Favorite nail polish! It last over a week without chipping, unlike many others. Also, Essie offers many color selections. I highly recommend this product!
Aiko C.
Aiko C.

DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON ESSIE NAIL POLISH. Sure, at first the color pigmentation is great when you put it on... then a day later it's all chipped off. Total waste of my money.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

I love the colors that you can get with Essie nail polish. However, I feel they are way too over priced. It's just a small bottle of paint but they really overcharge and it's upsetting because I wish I could afford more.
Gladys N.
Gladys N.

Are double coats necessary?
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Aug. 24, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
If you want the true color I think you should definitely use two coats.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

Never tried ant Essie brands, are they worth all the hype?
Deepa T.
Aug. 22, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
They are really good nail polish
Katelynn K.
Katelynn K.
Palm Bay, FL

I have been looking for this color, who would carry this color? I hate to order it online & can't seem to find it in stores.
Deepa T.
Aug. 22, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
I got mine from kohl's they have a lot of colors.
dalia a.
dalia a.
sydney

Does essie have good pastel nail colors?
Deepa T.
Aug. 22, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
They have lots of them
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
United Kingdom

Does this chip off easily?
Deepa T.
Aug. 22, 2016, 11:34 p.m.
No if you wear a good top coat, and a base coat

Join Now