BY ESSIE

Natural pine rosin with azulene. Ideal for sensitive areas such as bikini, under arms and facial waxing. Great for use on face. Caution, do not expose skin to natural.

Susanna G.
Clarinda
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing product with a beautiful brush for perfect application and you’ll love your nails!! They don’t chip and I can’t always rely on Essie’s polish formula to always apply nicely with only needing a few swipes to achieve perfect nails
Lindsey S.
Scranton, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite brand of nail polish ever! Once on your nails it shimmers and shines just beautifully. Nail polish stays on quite a while, even if you are constantly washing dishes or rough with your hands. I loved this product!
Marcela C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This nail polish is just pretty. Hi, Maintenace is a great color to wear every day. If you like nude or pink color you will love this one. Essi nail polishes are great products and any of their nail polishes are good quality.
Megan D.
Purchased at: CVS
This nail polish is just the right amount of glitz and glam. Looks greenish in certain lighting and silver in others. I wore it for a holiday party and received lots of compliments! It also lasts a good week without chipping.
maddy m.
dallas
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love the colors Essie has to offer. The only reason I keep my nails painted! But the color chips so easily regardless of a top coat. I can’t wear it on my fingers and can only wear it on my toes to prevent chipping
Aussie W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Just as with OPI, Essie has great metallic shades and great color payoff. I would stick strictly to metallic shades (unless you want to wait awhile for the color to dry). Metallics will dry in 1 minute. I recommend only the metallic shades!
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Purchased at: Target
I have a love hate relationship with essie polish. I love the shades, I love the wear time. I abhor the brush. it's just so thin and my nail plate is rather wide. dark colors seem to hide brush strokes alright, but light shades? nah-uh. I keep brush that I clean out on hand for the light shades.
Alexis m.
West Jordan, UT
Purchased at: Target
Love this dark forest green color for fall and Christmas! I would probably purchase again because I live for the color and it actually lasted on my nails! The price is fair!
Randi G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a LOT of nail polishes, a lot of them are Essie. What I love about Essie is that they give you a good product that is inexpensive, and this product is the same. This color is pretty and o would totally recommend to others!
Maria S.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm not a huge fan of this brand's polish formula to begin with but the metallics are even worse. They tend to be chunky and take forever to dry. Once they are on your nails they don't have a very long life as they chip very easily. Definitely go for another brand.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I get this color?

Amazon