essie Nail Color Where's My Chauffeur uploaded by sheena-demetro m.

BY ESSIE

She's driven, all right. Catch a ride with elegant, gorgeous turquoise that never fails to drive them wild.

Nayadira P.
WE HAVE THIS NAIL POLISH IN OUR NAIL POLISH CLOSET! IT IS AMAZE!
This nail color is great. I am a huge Essie fan because the color truly stays true to it's bottle and label, it did not fade when we painted our nails this summer. Yes, the color survived the beach and sun tan lotion! It  IS that good!
Kylie
I know that Essie is this huge trend right now, but I honestly hate it. I have found a similarly priced brand that I like much better. Essie polishes take way, way, way to long to dry. It also smudges way to easily for the price. The reason I gave it 2 stars is because I love the color. But that is unfortunately it.
Harlee E.
Bernville, PA
A very close color to tiffany blue. I love the bottle esthetic of Essie. Fit so nicely on my nail polish selves. Highly recommend.
Sonya G.
Winnipeg
This is such a cute nail polish colour! I love how this brand has so many colours to choose from and they’re reasonably priced. It’s easy to apply and I’ve had mine for awhile and it hasn’t become dried up. I just wish it wouldn’t chip so fast.