essie nail color, urban jungle uploaded by mars L.essie nail color, urban jungle uploaded by Alexys S.

BY ESSIE

irrisistible alabaster orchid city smart. wild at heart. live on the edge of paradise in this irresistible, alabaster orchid. nail color, urban jungle

Claire L.
My go-to color! There is a bit of a learning curve with this color, as the application can be streaky. However, once you get ahold of it, Urban Jungle provides a nice contrast to fair skin. I recommend using OPI base coat and Seche Vite quick dry top coat for a professional looking home manicure.
Liz E.
Atlanta, GA
This is the perfect pedicure polish color.  It's white with undertones of pink, so it works for all skin tones. The color goes on like an opaque polish, so you can do two thin coats, but it's easy to apply like a non-opaque polish. Definite summer must-have.
Regina D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this color when I do my nails at home I try and do it whenever I don’t do my nails as a gel. It’s a really good color and I use it on repeat whenever I can! I buy it whenever I run out because it’s my go to
Krys R.
Sanford, FL
I definitely go to Essie for any color and every single pedicure and manicure !!!!! So this brand is definitely worth it make sure you get it !
Elle B.
My absolute favorite nail color! Works for every season and every occasion. Essie in general works really well for me.
Hermine G.
I love my nails cute and simple! The color is gorgeous and the brush is thick so only 2 swaps in enough for a nail.
Hannah M.
Love all my Essie nail polishes and Urban Jungle is by far my favorite for an everyday nail polish.
marissa m.
Dublin , OH
Purchased at: CVS
My signature nail colour that I use in combo with a glitter polish on accent nails. I always use a sealer and top coat but no base coat. My mani lasts a full week and I don't get chipping. This colour dries with a hint of a hue of mauve. Which is why I like it.
mars L.
This is my favorite color in the whole world. I’ve opted for this color because whatever event happens to pop up during the week i know ots going to be appropriate for any occasion. It lasts all week and i just loooooove it
Jessica F.
Doral, FL
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE COLOR!
My "always to go option" whenever i dont know wich color to choose. Perfect to wear for every occasion