BY ESSIE

a vivid palmetto green. urban glamazons discover a rainforest in this vivid palmetto green nail color. going green was never so gorgeous. nail color, pretty edgy see more...

Liz N.
Liz N.
Pacoima, CA
This nail color is perfect for the that dark bold look . If you want to add a pop of color to your nails you can definitely use this nail polish . With that nice dark green tone to it . It's perfect for any occasion depending on how you style it . When I wore this color I added a gold glitter to my ring finger to make it pop !
Tori L.
Tori L.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is the perfect green nail polish! there is a fine line between tacky green and sophisticated green and thats what this one is! it is almost an emerald and it only takes one coat of nail polish for it to look great! It is a little pricey but the formula goes on your nails so smooth and dries relatively fast
Lisandra M.
Lisandra M.
Staten Island, NY
One of the best nail polishes i have ever used . For As long as i have used nail polishes this is my favorite brand i love how it applies and how its dries its amazing ! i bought it from cvs its amazing !
Irene L.
Irene L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this polish so much. It is perfect for st Patrick's day. I would describe this color as a kelly green. It's very intense and vivid. It applies like a dream. I usually use 2 coats and it dries fast.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this brand of nail polish. Easy to apply normally do two coats an it drys fast. Bonus it last longer than most other lower cost brands o have tried. The green is a great st patricks day color also or just an everyday color
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Shiocton, WI
I love essie! They have bright and different colors, and also subtle colors. However, I try to stay away from Essie because it is a pretty pricey brand! Like most things, though, you get what you pay for.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE NAIL POLISH AND THIS GREEN SO PRETTY I GLASS IT'S ON THE GREEN LIST I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS I WANT IN MY VOXBOX
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Pretty color, long lasting, affortable brand. I bought it on Target the price wasn't expensive at all. Really good value, I find Essie is one of the best nail polish brand. Easy to apply. Not messy at all. I would deffently buy it again, without a doubt.
Yamil F.
Yamil F.
San Pedro de Macoris
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is really strong and edgy. The formula is good. It gives you a modern turn out.