BY ESSIE

Gabrielle E.
spring lake
I love this product so much!!! This product is an amazing color and so easy to apply. I love Essie so much and especially this color. This color is subtle but gorgeous. It is about $8 which is normal for higher end nail polish. Definitely worth the $8. In addition nail polish last forever! I recommend this nail polish 100% and I will be buying it again no doubt!:)
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I really love Essie polish. I docked a star because I think they start to chip pretty soon. So it's on the formula not this color!! But I am hard on my hand so that could be part of the issue. This is such a cute pink color, I actually used one very similar to this for my wedding. It's classic and cute and I almost would compare it's simplicity to like getting a French tip. It's natural and beautiful.
Yasmine H.
Vancouver, BC
I love this nail polish! It was a birthday present and I used all of that and had to buy another bottle. It’s a beautiful colour and perfect all year round. It’s also long lasting and to my knowledge three-free. The con of this polish is that it needs 3-4 coats to be opaque - hence, 4/5 stars - but it’s the only negative of this great product.
Christina G.
Norwalk
This is one of my favorite colors, it’s very natural. The quality of this polish is amazing you only need maybe 2 coats of polish max and has a gloss finish, you rarely need a clear polish to go over it! I have a big collection of Essie nail polishes and their colors are so pretty! They are a bit pricey compared to other polishes but it’s well worth it because of the quality
Natasha P.
Mass City, MI
This is a wonderful nude color and it looks great when painted on nails. Essie is an awesome brand but it is expensive somewhere around $8.00 for one bottle which is a little crazy but I find it worth it because this polish stays on for a while with the Essie gel top coat, I recommend both!
Megan H.
Bartlett, TN
This is a beautiful light, pinky, nude polish which is so lovely and chic. You can wear it dainty and sheer as a light wash of color, or apply a few layers for a more opaque pink. These polishes last quite a while before drying out and going bad. They apply smoothly and stay on a few days to over a week. Lasts even longer if you use them in conjunction with their base and top coats. Loved their products for years and definitely recommend Essie nail products.
Alyssa H.
My friend wore this color and I thought it looked beautiful and so I ran out and bought it. I was not overly pleased with the formula. I had trouble getting it to distribute evenly. I am not sure if it was a problem with the formula or because it was a light color not fully opaque.
Tracy A.
Perfect light pink color. I love it for spring and summer. Can’t go wrong with Essie either. I love the brand. I have no complaints about the polish, color, or price. I believe that a little extra money is worth it because you will love it and it will last.
Clarice F.
This is the cutest shade of ballet pink. I hate how it’s barely there during the first coat. It also moves around too much that by the time it’s dry, the side of my nails are pink but the top is still pretty sheer. Essie has great colors, but $10 a bottle is too much for crappy quality &brushes
TANNAZ S.
Carlsbad, CA
I absolutely love Essie brand nail polish and I especially love this color. It dries really fast and it lasts forever doesn’t chip like the other cheaper brands. This color is so gorgeous goes with s lot of skin tones very pretty.