BY ESSIE

Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
This is the color that I wear over any other nail polish! Essie’s nail polishes are the best. They are so easy to apply (3 swipes and you have a completely even coat). It dries quickly and completely evenly and stays true to color. It is the most beautiful sheer nude light pink that works with every outfit. It never dries out or irritate my nails. The polish never chips and stays on my nails for two weeks. The bottle lasts at least 8 months without getting clumpy or dried out. This is an incredible nail polish that I recommend to all of my friends! It’s also a really popular color among celebrities!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I really love Essie polish. I docked a star because I think they start to chip pretty soon. So it's on the formula not this color!! But I am hard on my hand so that could be part of the issue. This is such a cute pink color, I actually used one very similar to this for my wedding. It's classic and cute and I almost would compare it's simplicity to like getting a French tip. It's natural and beautiful.
Gabrielle E.
spring lake
I love this product so much!!! This product is an amazing color and so easy to apply. I love Essie so much and especially this color. This color is subtle but gorgeous. It is about $8 which is normal for higher end nail polish. Definitely worth the $8. In addition nail polish last forever! I recommend this nail polish 100% and I will be buying it again no doubt!:)
Amber M.
This nail polish brand is extremely good quality. My nails lasted for a whole week with no chips and I didn’t even use a gel coat on top. The colors don’t fade. Even the ballet slippers one which is light didn’t fade. I used two coats of the ballet slippers but with darker colors u could prob just use one. The only down fall is that it’s a bit pricy but I think it’s worth it since the quality is outstanding.
Christina G.
Norwalk
This is one of my favorite colors, it’s very natural. The quality of this polish is amazing you only need maybe 2 coats of polish max and has a gloss finish, you rarely need a clear polish to go over it! I have a big collection of Essie nail polishes and their colors are so pretty! They are a bit pricey compared to other polishes but it’s well worth it because of the quality
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
Essie is a great nail polish, although I will say that it does chip kinda soon. Ballet Slippers is a perfect nude color if you’re into the super natural look, or work in an office setting or something like that. For me personally, I felt like the color was too close to my skin tone- so I didn’t particularly like it that much on me. But anyone else that I’ve let use this, it looks soo good on!
Amanda B.
West Haven, CT
This is my GO TO color and polish! I’ve bought maybe 4-5 bottles of this stuff over the years, because it’s THAT GOOD! It’s a beautiful color and it lasts 10 days for me! It’s easy to put on the nails and doesn’t get the weird texture other polishes sometimes get, which makes it hard to spread and it lasts a long time!
Uche I.
Vacaville, CA
I have dark skin, so I have to be careful picking light nail polish colors. This one did not disappoint! I wish I could attach a photo, but my nails aren't at their best right now, haha. Just take my word for it that you will not regret purchasing this color! Essie is the best nail polish brand out there!
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
5 stars for the color, maybe a 1 or 2 for the formula so a 3 overall. This to me is the perfect pale nude color. It looks like such a feminine and delicate baby pinkish White color...even though I am very pale. Unfortunately, the formula is way too fussy to work with. It was very difficult for me to get this on neatly, it looked like a 4 year old did my nails (I am no nail tech but usually don't have so much trouble applying polish). It didn't wear well for me either. I expect to at absolute minimum get a week out of a pedicure - more like 2-3 weeks. This required touch ups by the next day. The color is so perfect and beautiful, but this is way too much of a high maintenance item for me.
Natasha P.
Belgium, WI
This is a wonderful nude color and it looks great when painted on nails. Essie is an awesome brand but it is expensive somewhere around $8.00 for one bottle which is a little crazy but I find it worth it because this polish stays on for a while with the Essie gel top coat, I recommend both!
Does it chip a lot?