BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Claire K.
This is a really pretty red, looks a bit lighter than it did in the bottle. When I put it on I just had to do at least two coats and it took a bit to dry compared to other nail polish I’ve used. But over all it was a really pretty nail polish to have.
Haleigh M.
With the band is a nice red. I find it a bit thinner than some other Essie colours but still has very good pigmentation. I find this colour only lasts a day before chipping. My nails usually don’t hold a colour for more than three days though.
Em E.
This is a great dark red shade. I love it and I am actually wearing it right now as I write this review. Its long lasting and the coverage is great. I use it all year long as it can work as a summer red and a winter red. I recommend this as it is an elegant and mature shade