Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Tying the Knotie uploaded by Florianyeli M.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Nikki M.
Fairview, NC
This is the perfect natural color you’ve been looking for! The second I tried this color I knew it would be the one I am going to wear on my wedding day! This is my ride or die nail color!
Taryn E.
Pittston, PA
The color I used for my engagement photos and wedding! Such a classy and elegant color, very clean looking. Essie polish is a little bit more pricey than other drug store brands but trust me, this stuff lasts forever.
Florianyeli M.
I love this color because it is a soft and durable tone. I love this brand because the colors are wonderful
Monnay B.
Great color. Work in the hospital setting and this polish is very cute and subtle. Tad bit pricey