MakeupNail CareNail Polishesessie
Nail Color Polish, 046 fl oz - Truth or Flare

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Truth or Flare

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Truth or Flare!
Jackson, MS
This is a nice cool blue. It’s better with three coats unless you want like a cool blue nude. I don’t like that you need to coat it so many times but it does look nice if you don’t mind the layers. I won’t be spending 2$ on it anymore.
Aiken, SC
Love Essie nail polishes! The brush is so easy to use. I normally like to apply two coats of nail polish to my nails. I have bought several nail polishes from this brand. Definitely recommend their nail polishes.

Looking for your answer?