BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash.

• This color looks so pretty! How many coats does it requir...2 Answers
  • How long does this polish last on nails?1 Answers
  • Es color coral o color piel?1 Answers
Joanna D.
Tampa, FL
Love this color! I got the gel version at my salon and am sometimes hesitant to get a pink because I don’t think it will look good with my skin-tone but this one is so neutral and flattering. I think it would look good on most skin-tones!
April D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful color payoff, lasts long and comparable to OPI and other salon brands. The brush helps this to apply beautifully and evenly! Well worth the price and can be found at almost every drugstore and retailer.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
This is my all time favorite nail color and there’s no question why it’s a cult favorite. It’s a light pinky nude that looks really good on any skin tone. It highlights the warm undertones in your skin and goes with everything. It’s a pretty neutral color and could be worn for any occasion. I always reach for it.
Gabrielle M.
Arlington
My summer & spring go-to color. It’s light and simple and goes with everything. It’s easy to use, opaque, and when used in conjunction with a good base and top coat, lasts for a good while if you’re not like me, and you don’t scrape off your nail polish inadvertently! I’d recommend, definitely.
Whitney S.
La Follette, TN
Such a pretty pinky nude color. I love to wear this color on my toes when I have a tan and all year around on my finger nails. It’s one of those colors that looks good on everybody. I like to wear nude colors because it’s not as noticeable when it starts to chip.
Sarah W.
Maysville, GA
This is my first ever color by Essie and I am in love!! Dries quickly, looks lovely, and it lasts a super long time! I love the color and looks elegant if you want a little something. Essie is probably my favorite brand that I’ve ever used!!
Aby L.
Oregon
I have several Essie nail polishes including this one, and I really want to love it. I want to love these nail polishes so much that I keep buying them, but honestly I just don’t love them. These nail polishes aren’t terrible by any means, but a lot of the colors go on very thin or just don’t meet my expectations. I think that OPI definitely beats out Essie. I would still recommend Essie as it may work better for others and they have a good color selection.
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This is one of my favorite nail polishes. The color is so elegant and simple. The nail polish is also very high quality. It lasts a long time without chipping. Even without a top coat, it lasts a good week.
Courtney L.
Florence
Very neutral color. I wore for my wedding on my toes. It did not stay on as long as I'd like, but it is very pretty and does go on even. It is easy to use, and good for it's price. The name is quite interesting, and it made for a good party game for my bachelorette party. I would buy again.
Rosaortega O.
Mesquite, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This color is like no other it’s like a gold@silver color, but it’s really nice, it doesn’t look bad at all. The quality of essie is really good, it lasts a long time without falling off. I will be buying this product again.
Victoria D.
How many coats do you need to have a full coat on your nails?
Lindsay I.
Saint Louis, MO
This color looks so pretty! How many coats does it require to achieve this color?
Virginie D.
Does they still sell this color or is it only online?
Rebecca M.
Liberty, KY
How long does this polish last on nails?
Vanee C.
Es color coral o color piel?