BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Zaniyah F.
ESSIE is a very good brand of nail polish , they always keep a wide variety of colors and different shades , this very easy to apply , it's smooth and you won't even have to put a topcoat in it , it naturally shines , I bought my bottle from target . the bottles are very good . sometimes they'll be sold in bundles
Alex M.
Love Essie Nailpolishes! Such beautiful colors and so many to choose from! Not too expensive- and easily accessible. This nailpolish lasts for much longer than other brands in comparison before it starts chipping. I would recommend this product and will definitely purchase again in the future.
Amie D.
Earley , Reading
I love the shade it’s a very nice pink shade so suitable for any occasions. It’s also very long lasting and I find it doesn’t chip as much compared to other nail varnishes I own. I would definitely buy other colours in the range!