Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Sunday Funday uploaded by Kirsty B.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Sunday Funday uploaded by Blair C.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Blair C.
Orlando, FL
My little 4 year old offered to help take this picture... look at her cute little hand! She is wearing Essie Sunday Funday nail polish. We love this color! It's great for summer & spring. It's a pretty coral color and if you look close, there's tiny tiny sparkles in it. It really is a fun color. I am wearing it in now too, I did it for Easter! Essie makes great nail polish.
Erika A.
Such a fun nail color for summer! It’s a nice coral that has both pink and orange undertones. There is a bit of sparkle in the polish, which makes it glisten in the sunshine. I wish the formula was ever so slightly thicker, but two coats still provided good coverage.
Jenna T.
Minnesota
Essie polishes are by far my favorite, smooth formula, so many colors and long lasting. I love the coral pink shade Sunday funday; my go to color. I love that they’re available at so many retailers and pretty affordable compared to some other brands.
Kirsty B.
London
I absolutely LOVE this nail varnish! It's a beautiful summer colour and is a lovely non clumpy formula which applies easily and doesn't chip.

I use this on and off all summer!

I highly recommend this colour, lovely for holidays!