BeautyNailNail Careessie
Nail Color Polish, 046 fl oz - Stylenomics

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Stylenomics

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Stylenomics!
Kat B.
I need to find the grey toned version of this. This bottle has the narrow brush, which I can't stand. But it is a nice color even though a little cool toned for me. As mentioned before these are overpriced for what you get. They chip too quickly (base coat, 2-3 coats of polish, and top coat). I would also rather purchase a bottle half the size so it doesn't get the chance to get goopy, thick or crusty.
Morgan L.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite color. My best friend saw this on me and this is the only color she gets now. It’s a dark green that it can almost pass for black. It is a very chic color and looks good on both short and long nails. This is one of the colors that I swear by for my personal collection. The quality of the formula is unmatched and very good
Alyssa N.
One of my favorite fall colors, and I love the Essie formula. Long lasting, easy to apply thin coats. Can't go wrong!
Sasha M.
Peekskill, NY
I really like Essie nail colors but this color specifically is one of my favs! The formula itself is such a nice creamy rich finish. I love that this is such a nice color for the fall but I really like to use it all year round especially around holiday!
Maranda V.
Montreal, QC
You know how people have signature scents? They’ll only wear one perfume everyday? That’s me with this nail polish shade. I’ve purchased my first one 8 years ago when it came out and I probably go through two bottles a year since that. It’s major.

Looking for your answer?