Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Starry Starry Night uploaded by Sarah L.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Starry Starry Night uploaded by Monique D.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Starry Starry Night uploaded by Monique D.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Rebekah d.
When Essie re-released this product and I heard about all the hype, I had to get my hands on some. I love the deep blue color. My only thing is that I wish it had a bit more sparkle in it, but that's only my personal taste. I think the quality is there and the price point is right.
Kilian N.
Brandon
Essie's Starry Night is pretty much one of those " need to have this in my collection " polishes, for no other reason than it is pretty to stare at. The blue is so vibrant.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
I absolutely love this color, but there’s something about the formula that just isn’t right. It might just be mine, but every time I’ve used it, no matter how long I wait between coats, it always ends up being mushy and gets dented under the top layer. It’s so pretty I wish it didn’t do that.
Paulie S.
Jamaica, NY
This vibrant blue went great with not only my skin tone but my accessories for a very big family event. Not too pricey but definitely a luxury purchase, i love all of Essie polishes im actually starting a collection at this point. My cousins were so interested in this color i told them exactly where to get it
Anni J.
Baltimore, MD
It’s such a pretty color! The price is a little meh, but it was for a special occasion. You definitely need to do two coats and a clear top coat. I gave it 4 stars because it’s bumpy.. like the glitter rough, and like my nails to feel smooth. It’s also a pain to get off because it’s a glitter polish. Even with a base coat it takes some effort.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
This was supposed to be a rerelease of a very popular color but sadly it was nothing like the original and ended up being a pretty big disappointment for me and not worth all the hype it got
Monique D.
Fort Lauderdale
It's lighter than what I thought but it still gorgeous it looks just as its name suggests a starry night, a dark blue colour with silver glitter to create stars.
Kris C.
NYC
Absolutely love this color!! Beautiful glitter!essie® Retro Revival Nail Color Starry Starry Night 0.46 fl. oz. Bottle opaque in 1-2 coats depending on application
Carissa K.
This is just ok. I don't really get the hype around this. Maybe the original was better but I didn't think the formula was anything that special.
Sarah L.
Foley, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a pretty dark blue with blue and silver glitter!!! Easy to apply and looks beautiful! I did apply an Essie feel top coat on top, will update on wear:)