BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Angel H.
This is such a nice pinkish nude color. I usually lean towards pinks and nudes and this color was perfect. Very subtle. I use a base coat, two coats of polish then follow up with a top coat. Seems to hold up good with no chipping for a few days.
Audrey R.
I was looking for a natural, clean looking nude nail polish for this season and after trying on nearly every Essie nude in three stores, I found this shade was the closest. It nearly matches my nail beds perfectly. I use the Essie Good to Go Top Coat rapid dry + shine to finish off the classic and clean look.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
My favorite nude nail polish. I'm very plane when it come to my nails. This is the only color out of all my 400 polishes that I wear. I always find it hard to find a pretty nude color that will look good with my skin tone. The only thing I have trouble with is that it doesn't last long.
Anak M.
Résidence les Cottages B9, Quartier Medecin, Sainte-Luce, MARTINIQUE
love it, the color is classy and beautiful
Essie is a very affordable brand that stays on pretty well for a good time. i was really happy with de result i use often. One of my fave brand of nail polish
Sophia A.
I love this color. Whenever I wear this on my nails i get compliments from my friends! It‘s easy to apply und gives jo a flawless finish. I usually don‘t use that expensive nail polishes but that one is really worth it. I fully can recommend it!