BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

K👑 R.
Fresno, CA
Any Essie nail polish is amazing, the color selection, the pigmentation of the product. Just everything is good. Now for nail polishes some people may say it is expensive but the formula is great. Essie has won me over and I would recommend this brand to anyone who wants to make sure there nails are always good looking.
I've been looking for a nice red nail color for a while. I can say research is over. Shall we chalet is a great shade or cool red. Very classic. Reminds me of Xmas. Coverage is great with 1 coat only. Very durable too.