Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Sand Tropez uploaded by Maria S.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Sand Tropez uploaded by Maria S.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Sand Tropez uploaded by Kelly E.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Missy D.
Nashville, TN
Really like the way this color turned out on my nails. It goes on pretty light, so it does require multiple coats. Essie polish is the only brand of polish I have tried that stays on my nails for any significant amount of time.
Samantha R.
Frankfort, IL
Love this color! It’s the perfect nude tone to go with everything. The nude tone is perfect because it isn’t too orange or pink and it’s just the all around perfect natural tone
Maria S.
Santee, CA
I am a nail polish lover, specifically Essie & I buy them for about $5 at my beauty supply store since I'm licensed! I find that I love many colors that Essie creates, but Sand Tropez is probably in my 10 ten! This is definitely a neutral-nude perfect for everyday and will go with anything you wear. Sand Tropez is this gorgeous beige and I find it flattering on so many different skin types. Remember to apply a base coat, 2 coats of this polish and then a top coat!
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite neutral nude nail polish! I always have a hard time finding a good nude for my fair skin because the undertone of the nail polish never works well with my skin. But I feel like this is a perfect nude match for fair skinned beauties out there. It’s one of my top 10 nail polishes
Kate D.
Navarre
My favorite neutral greige for year round! It is a very unique grey/beige color that goes with everything. You can wear it to the office or to a formal event. I highly recommend Essie Nail Polish in Sand Tropez if you want a unique and pretty neutral color.
Sarah R.
I was literally so infatuated with this color that I MADE at least two of my friends try it out (as in, stuck it in their basket at Ulta or "suggested" it while we were getting manicures together). I'm not a beauty bully or anything - I just wanted to demonstrate how insanely versatile and universally flattering this color is. It looks equally beautiful on pale and darker skintones (I have fair neutral coloring myself) and will complement pretty much any look, from professional to cool modern. It may look "blah" in the bottle but I guarantee once it goes on you will fall in love. It's one of my staple Essie colors, along with classics like Chinchilly and Ballet Slippers.
Anyelina C.
un color muy bonito, y si duran mas que los esmaltes normales, pero en cuanto a precios creo que son un poco caros.
DeeDee B.
Nashville, TN
Goes on well and stays on well! Love this color, but it goes on light and requires multiple coats for full effect.
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
The color was not for me. My complexion is extremely fair and the nail polish didn't look good on me at all.
Alyssa B.
Tyrone, PA
I love this color for the early fall. It's a grey grey neutral that is still professional
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I’m trying to find the right nude nail polish for my skin tone, what are your thoughts on these 3? From left to right: #1- Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Sand Tropez -more taupe colored #2- PS cosmeceutical infused nail lacquer (not sure what the color is) -more natural nude #3- Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Topless & Barefoot -more pinky nude
Marissa M.
Livonia, MI
what is the best topcoat to wear on top of this to help with the longevity of the polish?