Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Sand Tropez uploaded by Maria S.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Sand Tropez uploaded by Maria S.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I was literally so infatuated with this color that I MADE at least two of my friends try it out (as in, stuck it in their basket at Ulta or "suggested" it while we were getting manicures together). I'm not a beauty bully or anything - I just wanted to demonstrate how insanely versatile and universally flattering this color is. It looks equally beautiful on pale and darker skintones (I have fair neutral coloring myself) and will complement pretty much any look, from professional to cool modern. It may look "blah" in the bottle but I guarantee once it goes on you will fall in love. It's one of my staple Essie colors, along with classics like Chinchilly and Ballet Slippers.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Santee, CA
I am a nail polish lover, specifically Essie & I buy them for about $5 at my beauty supply store since I'm licensed! I find that I love many colors that Essie creates, but Sand Tropez is probably in my 10 ten! This is definitely a neutral-nude perfect for everyday and will go with anything you wear. Sand Tropez is this gorgeous beige and I find it flattering on so many different skin types. Remember to apply a base coat, 2 coats of this polish and then a top coat!
Bobbi R.
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
The color was not for me. My complexion is extremely fair and the nail polish didn't look good on me at all.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Claysburg, PA
I love this color for the early fall. It's a grey grey neutral that is still professional
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.
un color muy bonito, y si duran mas que los esmaltes normales, pero en cuanto a precios creo que son un poco caros.
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
Just like everyone and their mamas, this is a staple in my collection! It's the perfect pale neutral beige and it looks flattering on most skin tones. The only issue I have, is this tends to chip on me within a day or 2 and that's so frustrating. I recently discovered revlon's gel envy in checkmate is almost identical. that one lasts longer on me and has a self levelling kind of formula, which I prefer. If this one gives you a hard time, try revlon!
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, Ontario
I love every single colour of nail polish from Essie! I have soooo many of them and there isn't one that I don't like! I've been buying them for about three years now, so my collection is getting up there! There are quite a few out there that I see that I must try soon! I love how smoothly it goes on and how long it stays on for!
Leah T.
Leah T.
Ennis co.Clare
This Essie nail colour polish is pure genius it is very easy apply and remove it is a beautiful colours and there is no room for improvement it is very long lasting and I would definitely buy it again I would highly recommend this item to others
Karen M.
Karen M.
i really love this color is so beautiful, specially to use for work, this color is so sophisticated, i alway have more than one at home, is not expensive, any room for improvement,
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Livonia, MI
what is the best topcoat to wear on top of this to help with the longevity of the polish?