Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Russian Roulette uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

hailey g.
such an amazing product!! the color is amazing and is opaque after ONLY ONE coat!! this is my go to red color, sooo cute and perfect for events. definitely the best red on the market. 100% buy it!!
Lindsay H.
Asheville, NC
This is the perfect red. Firey and sassy. Ready to take on the world. I bought it at Target and I always buy my nail polish there. Essie is my favorite brand. Very rarely will I buy another brand. I definitely recommend this for anyone.
Amber L.
Milton, FL
Essie is my favorite nail polish brand. They last a good while and have the best colors. This Russian roulette is by far my favorite color.
Riv D.
Woodmere
I am a red girl. Every girl needs a good go to red and Russian Roulette is mine! It’s a great red, but not too much of a deep red
Leia C.
The most perfect red. So gorgeous and eye catching. Stunning for any occasion. Nothing like the perfect red nail and this is it !
Charlotte P.
A go to true red that looks good on anyone and any skin tone. It’s a go to favourite when I want an iconic red that’s bright but not too bright. Opaque in two coats
Em E.
I used to love this color until I found out recently through "UFC quoi choisir" which reviews cosmetics to see if they have any bad chemicals in them. I was disappointed to see that this color was on the list. Hope they improve it as its color is beautiful!
shayma 💗.
Un très bon produit. J'adore la couleur. Un rouge classique et trop classe. Mais ça tient un peu moins que d'autres vernis à ongles de la même marque.
Clary H.
The colour of the polish is beautiful. I can't say that the pigment is the best, but with two coats, it looks just beautiful. I love it.
Victoria F.
Is this available at Walgreens?

Walmart