Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Really Red uploaded by Michelle L.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Really Red uploaded by Aurangel D.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Really Red uploaded by Mahi V.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Michelle L.
I love this color. It looks nice on my feet. I like wearing red on my feet. It easy to apply and use. Goes on easy and does not leave any streaks. It dries quick and last a long time. It's not too expensive either. I would recommend this color to anyone. I believe this color would look good on everone.
Sydney and Krista M.
Brown City, MI
This is a beautiful red polish, but it doesn’t have the best staying power! The brush is nice and it doesn’t apply streaky, but it chips within the first day or two! I don’t think I’ll repurchase it because there are other inexpensive red polishes.
Shanice G.
Harrison, NJ
Essie is my favorite brand when it comes to nail polishes. There are so many different colors, and so many different shades to choose from. Reds happen to be my favorite.
Gina T.
I love wearing this polish around Halloween time. The brightness of the red is like a crisp apple, and goes well with costumes where I wear a bright red lip! I also use this color in the summer months. I highly recommend!
Emily S.
Beaverton
Good color choice. It needs to be built up (multiple coats before it really looks good). Like other Essie polishes the shine fills as time goes on so to ensure a long lasting shiny mani make sure to apply topcoat.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
I love the collections that Essie releases. However, I don’t like the think brush either. The formula lasts long on me, colors are vibrant and true to color, and they’re affordable. I have purchased many Essie nail polishes in the past, and will die to the fact that they always release a well thought out collection.
Daria K.
Cross Jct, VA
I think Essie and OPI are leading polish brands. They both compare equally to me when it comes to quality. I don't love Essie's thin brush but I love their colors the most! The color lasts long and looks flawless.
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
FOREVER fav ♥️ Easy to find,great quality,good price,easy to apply and dry faster than other brands.
Maria C.
Barcelona, Anzoategui
It's the only polish I wear now! Every other color just doesn't match up to the shine and the gorgeous red this one has. I am ordering three more bottles. I love it.