Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Pink-a-boo uploaded by Lacey C.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Alicia M.
Philadelphia
My go to pink nail polish! I love Essie nail polish cause it goes on so smoothly without sticking. It lasts for about two weeks when putting on the Essie clear coat! This is a great pale pink polish to make your nails look posh.
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
I'm in love with this color! When the lady who does my nails recommended it to me, I was hesitant at first because I prefer colors with more substance and in the bottle this just looked like a clear polish with a pink hue and tiny flecks of glitter. Which it is, but it applies so beautifully, and appears more pink than you would expect from looking at the bottle, so I was glad that I took the chance. I love how it makes my nails look, and I have gotten it several times. And it's Essie, so you know it's good quality. I always get compliments on how beautiful my nails are when I have it on.
Kaitlyn A.
This is a great subtle pink. I can’t have flashy colors in my field and this adds just enough color to make things interesting while keeping it clean and classy. Essi always provides the long lasting factor and so much shine. I have purchased this in the past and would purchase again.
jen y.
I really like this nail polish because of the color. Essie nail polishes are good, this color doesn't come out streaky and you do not need to coat it more than twice. It's not patchy and the color is nice
Emma C.
Tampa, FL
This is the perfect spring nail color gals. It lasts FOREVER which is perfect if you paint your own nails like I do. It's subtle but seems to pop at the same time! Looks so cute on fingers and toes too
Sara B.
Great product! worth every penny!!!!! At the beginning I thought I needed to paint like quite a few coats but after the second application I was happy with the end results. Don't forget to top it off with the clear polish to protect it and for better lasting.
Tabetha M.
Perfect toe nail color for tan legs! It pops! Last super long with no chipping! applies easily and dries quickly! I bought at Walmart affordable and will purchase again. I highly recommend to everyone!
Jen O.
Pink a boo is one of my favorite summer pink polishes! It has just the right amount of shimmer. The polish goes on very smoothly BUT The brush is just so small and thin I had to take a star off for that, but I HIGHLY recommend this color!
Jessica S.
Super cute color. Essie nail polish never disappoints me! Goes on smoothly and dries quickly. I'm in love with this color.
Kasey M.
Lakeland, FL
Love essie products! The nail polish lasts much longer than other brands! I love ther color options as well!