Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Peak Show uploaded by Carson M.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Peak Show uploaded by Carmen D.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Peak Show uploaded by Angela M.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Poly A.
Framingham, MA
I love light colored nail polishes and this brand has various options in what I describe as "pastel colors" to choose from. Being a traditional girl, I enjoy light pinks and neutral colors so I often purchase Essie nail polishes when I run into CVS. I typically use 2 coats and a top coat to create the natural classic look I desire.
Erika S.
I am not too fond of this nail polish. It not easy to apply, it takes many coats for u to be able to not see through to your nail. I would not recommend this to anyone. It's not very long lasting. I didn't pay for this product it came in my ipsy bag which I'm glad because I would not waste my money on this product.
Sarah L.
Winder, GA
I work in a vet clinic and this is the only polish I can use that doesn't chip off after a day or two! A little pricey but you get what you pay for and still cheaper than getting a manicure! This color is great when you have a tan 👍
Araceli A.
Gresham , OR
I'm a girly girl && I love the pinky light colors they look so good in any skin tone also I love how easy it is to apply I use it all the time. I've gone through 2 of these colors it's amazing i love this product
Amanda M.
Loveland, CO
I loooove Essie it is my absolute favorite brand of nail polish. It goes on smooth and perfect. Never chunky, never streaky, never chips easily. It is a little pricey but when you see how long it lasts you realize the price makes sense. It is by far superior to other drugstore brands
Angela M.
I have this stuff in a different shade, forever yummy. The red color is amazing but although I buy polish for how pretty the shade is, my point is buying nail polish that lasts. This stuff lasts. For about five days... then it chips like crazy. I only put on one coat.
Shelby S.
Adrian michigan
Beautiful looking finish when done. I love love love the nude colors. They kind of dont stay on very long though. Like when u shower they come off.
Ashley M.
St. George
Cute, light transparent nail color, last long time, doesn't chip that soon. I only purchase essie brand
Beatriz P.
Ever since L'Oréal bought Essie the quality sucks. When I learned L'Oréal bought Essie I was excited since I like L'Oréal products. Well whatever they did to it totally changed it. It doesn't go on like the old Essie. It chips within a day, the old Essie would last 8-10 days before it chipped. It streaks horribly. No matter what you do; base coat, top coat, even Essie's Gel Setter top coat (which also sucks), nothing makes it last. I've found OPI and China Glaze are much better products if you want to splurge on polish. For Essie (the creator, yes that's her name for those who don't know) to be so proud with her catchy polish names and cute phrases on their displays is a joke. I would be embarrassed if I were her that a product she created is now crap. OPI and China Glaze is the way to go!!!!
Erin P.
London, ON
I love every single colour of nail polish from Essie! I have soooo many of them and there isn't one that I don't like! I've been buying them for about three years now, so my collection is getting up there! There are quite a few out there that I see that I must try soon! I love how smoothly it goes on and how long it stays on for!