BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Whoopsie D.
New Albany , OH
I am an Obsessie, so of course I’m going to love this! It has all the qualities of a good polish, so you won’t go wrong with it.

The only warning I will give is that this one isn’t really well-named. It’s far more of a neon strawberry color than it is a peach (or even a coral). Still a fantastic summer color, just wanted people to be aware! :)
Desiree A.
This is a bright bright color perfect for summer. Personally, I think this color looks great with tanner skin tones because of the neon-like color it has. But it also looks great on my pale sister. The nail polish lasts long - even through my nail biting (I know, gross). But that just shows this is a great quality nail polish worth the price.
Kambria B.
Irvine
The pigmentation was very vibrant and showed a nice color once it was on  . It was very easy to apply to my nails. This is one of the most long lasting nail polishes I have bought and it meet my expectations. I would definitely buy this product again
member-a6de139a5
I love painting my nails and this works amazing the pigment is great the application it's good too and it's really easy to use it's a little on the pricey side but I have a lot
Andjoua R.
One of my favorite brands! This color is gorgeous on . Perfect color to wear in the summer
Alex A.
thorold, ON
accidentally bought this pretty little polish and i am obsessed!!! prettiest pink definitely a summer colour however very bold