BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Brittany L.
Cerritos
I love Essie polish because it lasts for over a week on my toes without the need of a base coat or a topcoat. Nudes are my favorite for everyday and this one is perfect. It’s not the cheapest on the market but it lasts a long time.
Melyssa O.
Long Beach, CA
i love this color. it is so beautiful and pigmented. it is also very longlasting and easy to apply. its a little pricey in my opinion but it is definitely worth it. i love essie and this color looks so pretty
Natalie B.
Orange, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Kristine L.
Easy to apply, easy glide and color is pigmented and looks natural. Takes a while to dry but overall I love it. Price is affordable.
Natalia D.
Indianapolis , IN
All time fave shade! It makes a great topper and I am so sad it’s hard to find now. It is a staple in my collection.