MakeupNail CareNail Polishesessie
Nail Color Polish, 046 fl oz - Navigate Her

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Navigate Her

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Navigate Her!
Megan H.
Bartlett , TN
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Navigate Her uploaded by Megan H.
Navigate Her is a lovely springtime green. These polishes last quite a while before drying out and going bad. They apply smoothly and stay on a few days to over a week. Lasts even longer if you use them in conjunction with their base and top coats. I have loved their products for years and definitely recommend them.
Madeling M.
Bay Pines, FL
I love Essie color selection. This one is perfect for spring and anytime I decide to wear light and airy clothes
Maria M.
Ottawa
Purchased at: Amazon
I wanted to try something different in my nails such as this green kind of minty color. I wouldn’t repeat it, but I think that if someone likes the green this color might be for her.

Looking for your answer?