BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Maribel R.
The color is an amazing deep navy blue. The color stays chip free for almost a week and it works magically to coordinate with all outfits and skin colors. I highly recommend this color as it looks professional throughout all the seasons and stays perfectly.
Sloane W.
Omaha, NE
This is my ALL time favorite nail polish. I never stray far from dark/navy blue (unless it’s summer then I use white sometimes) and this is the best color I found. I wish I had a lifetime supply of this. All essie polishes are amazing!!!
Hazzel V.
My favorite fall shade, I love it so much that I have two unopened bottles waiting for me. It's nice and pigmented, it has a very nice finish and dries fast on the nails. I would definitely recommend this brand and shade. My fall staple .
Camille D.
Syracuse, UT
This is my all time favorite nail polish color. My name is Camille, my Nick name is cami and this hit home with e and I order it all the time
Tori S.
Favorite all polish ever. Easy to apply, lasts a long time without chipping and my favorite color! Dark blue, with some light sparkling.
Riah W.
I borrowed this nail polish from a friend forever ago and I loved this nail polish. The colour is super pretty, metallic dark blue. It reminded me of space and I decided to do a galaxy nail look with it. I'd recommend this colour if you're looking for a super dark blue.
Jade B.
Love the colour and the formula! Nice smooth and easy application. Love the shimmer in the colour and how the polish wears. I was given it as a gift but would definitely repurchase. Would highly recommend Essie
Arianne F.
Saint-Constant
This color is sooooo nice!! The duration of this varnish is excellent! It lasts up to 3 weeks easily. No chipping and it does not damage the nails! I really recommend it essie Nail Polish. Just wow xx
MIRIAM L.
Jbeil
In love with this color, fancier than black, plus the shine in it isn’t glittery. Looks good on every skin color. It is affordable and it’s a very good quality.