BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I got this 9$ in the store and I love the color of it. It is very bright red and fits a lot of holidays. It is very durable and long lasting. The quality is amazing. I love bright colors and this one is a must have for you if you do too! I love Essie nail polish.
Erin G.
Kemptville , ON
I love a good orange nail polish for the summer!  This on by Essie is a deep orange that looks great on the nails!  It's pretty thin, so I normally need at least 3 coats, but for some reason I find this makes it last longer than any other Essie nail polishes I own.  It lasts at least a full week!
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
Essie always has great fluid formulas for easy application and this colour is usual in my number one spot for the summer. It’s an orange based red that looks really lovely on olive skin. I’ve gone through three bottles and will buy again.