Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Marshmallow uploaded by Nicole N.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Marshmallow uploaded by Jessica U.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Marshmallow uploaded by Meriza p.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Harrington, DE
The actual color of this shade is exactly what I was looking for, a soft white without being off white, pearl, or eggshell. The formula however was not what I expected. It went on streaky and bubbled when it dried. The white Essie colors have all seemed to bubble for me whereas none of their other colors do. Strange. I really do love the color, but not sure it's worth the extra effort while painting with the streaking and bubbles.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Good if you like a sheer white polish. Mine seems a bit on the sheer side to me and is not totally opaque until after a few coats (2-3) it is easy to use and apply and the brush is just the right size but I would not recommend it unless this is what you are looking for.
Meriza p.
Meriza p.
Calumet Park , IL
I just purchased this color today (5/31/17) at target using a the 20% off cartwheel. I quickly painted my nails just to get a feel for the color and I love it.
Two coats gets the job done. Not going to lie I got nervous after I applied the first coat because it was extremely light, but the 2nd coat brought the color to life.
What I love most about the color is that it does not look like White Out. It has a nice glossy look to it.
I feel like 99.9% of white nail polish look caked on like white out.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
Recently discovered how much I love layering this polish with mademoiselle for the perfect natural looking manicure. Add in a little sparkle and you have a classy manicure. I find this polish lasts up to a week with minimum chipping, which is a miracle for me.
Emnet K.
Emnet K.
I like and don't like this product because sometimes i want a sheer look but when i want an opaque white polish it's not and, usually I want an opaque white though because you can see everything else you put on top, but if you are looking for a sheer  polish then here's you product
Yomaira Q.
Yomaira Q.
Maywood, NJ
By far the best color. This is definitely my go to color when I can't make up my mind. It's tone is timeless and goes with any skin tone.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Newark, OH
It took me about 4 coats for it to be pure white and non transparent. However it did last a while.
smriti s.
smriti s.
Sherman, TX
Essie has always been my the fav nail paints. 1 coat is already so pigmented. Love it anyday
Britney A.
Britney A.
love this simple color. so light and not like white out. great for every and any season.
Erin N.
Erin N.
I really love this color! I use it for my whole nail and also for French manicures. The color is very pretty and it looks good even on my pale skin. I feel like the color coats well and doesn't take much to get the full color. My only complaint is that it got kind of thick fast. I have been having that problem with most of my essie nail polishes for awhile I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong to cause it or if it's just the formula? Either way it's still a beautiful shade of white and I still use it I just have to thin it out sometimes.