BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I’m not big on nail polish and keep my nails pretty short and filed neatly. If I polish,I use neutrals or something dark and vampy in the Winter months.
But this shade,Marshmallow,is the prettiest slightly iridescent white-perfect for the warmer months.
Essie’s formula is the easiest to work with and seems to dry fairly quickly as well. It’s the only brand of polish I use faithfully. It goes on smooth and makes it easy for me to do my own nails if I can’t get to the nail salon.
It lasts a good 7-8 days without chipping and I rarely (if ever) use a topcoat.
I buy my Essie nail polish at CVS and it’s around 6$ a bottle. There are so many colors-whether you love neutrals like me or brights,you’ll find something for sure.
Gabrielle M.
Arlington
Simple white polish. It’s relatively opaque and when used with a base and top coat it ends up very smooth and shiny and pretty. I generally use Essie polished exclusively, with the exception of to and base coats because they’re so consistently good, and this is the case with this color too.
Jay R.
Ridgefield , NJ
I purchased this color from Essie because I loved how rich other colors were in this brand and I wanted a simple off white color for my toes in the summer. The only down fall is I find I have to paint 3+ coats to get a full coverage otherwise it streaks and there would be transparent areas
Wendy H.
I love the color, but it's very difficult to make it not streaky with its jelly formula. And because I have to apply so many layers of it to get it to be opaque, I barely reach for it. I end up with the same nude colors I go for. Even with a coat or two, it still looks weird.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I love Essie polishes! I used to be a nail tech and all we used with Essie and OPI and Essie is always been my favorite. They have great colors to create a French with they apply nice and smooth, and they don't chip very easily. Essie polishes are my first choice for sure.
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
essie is my favorite brand of nail polish. I know a lot of people think essie is a thin consistancy compared to others. i'll admit, it was a tricky transition but once I tried essie, now that is all I use!
I love doing two coats of marshmallow when I just want a simple, clean, and fresh look.
Halen R.
I would not recommend this product. The white is very light and transparent. You need to put multiple coats on and when you do the polish becomes streaky. In addition after a while the polish becomes clumpy and thick. This is not a good product.
Aimee A.
Acworth, GA
I’ve been a follower of SC for a very long time and have always been a fan of the nail products. Their colors are unique and the quality is very good. I would certainly buy this again and recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Marina D.
Shoreline, WA
It’s ok. The color is semi clear and thin so you need several coats to achieve an off white with a little bit of brilliance. It is a good tip color for an American manicure ( more subtle than a French manicure, and usually with the nude tone overlapping the tip)
Melissa M.
I really love this color -- it's my go-to white nail polish!  It has a nice, glossy finish to it.  It dries nicely but definitely needs 2 coats, which is the only downside.