Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Licorice uploaded by Marian C.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Licorice uploaded by Alejandra G.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
Black nail polish is pretty much a staple in anyone’s stash but I like Essie because it doesn’t take too long to dry and the colors are very pigmented. I think it lasts usually 2-3 days which is normal for me. The price is usually around $8. It’s hard to find Essie nail polish on sale. I usually find the best color options at Target.
Brittney H.
One of my favorite black shades! Perfect for fall and winter! It’s my go to black. When mixed with Essie gel setter polish it’s lasts for several days. Great price. Doesn’t feel overly expensive. I woudl definitely recommend this polish!   Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Licorice
Ashley R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Essie is one of the only brands of nail polish that will stay on my nails for more than a day!! I love the color, the shine, and the staying power!!! Worth every penny!! Licorice is the perfect black to get spooky or just bring out your inner dark side!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
A good black nail polish color. I love all Essie nail polish. Unfortunately it did chip and it did require at least two coats in order to not be transparent in some areas. I will no buy again because I no longer buy nail polish.
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
My favorite black nail polish!!! Essie I believe is one of the best nail polish brands. The formula is great. It doesn't take many coats to get full coverage 2 swipes does the trick. I am so happy with this buy and you will be too. 😊
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
This color is super pigmented!! I only used one coat in my last mani and it went off perfectly! The formula for Essie is always so great is one of my favorite nail polish brands. Chipping takes a while to start my polish usually lasts for a good week or 2 before it starts coming off. Highly recommended!
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
This is the only black nail polish I use, but my only complaint is that all the dark colors chip! Every time I do two thin layers, I have no luck with it staying on. I have tried hundreds of differed base coats and top coats with no avail. The next day, It looks like an old manicure. I love essie but the dark shades just break my heart some days.
jenna r.
who doesn't love essie? i always have my nails painted black and this is my #1 go to, always. i always favor essie over other brands, and this licorice color doesn't disappoint.
Salma A.
One of my favorite black nail polishes. It has great coverage,opaque in one coat. It works really well for nail are as well.
Kate L.
Dallas, TX
My favorite polish. Always looks put together. The trick is to do three coats instead of two and it lasts twice as long.