BeautyNailNail Careessie
Nail Color Polish, 046 fl oz - Lady Like

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Lady Like

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash.

Does this polish have a pink undertone or a brown undertone?
I think this color is the type of mauve I am looking for, but I want to know in real life if it comes off as more pink or purple?
Start your review of Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Lady Like!
Beatrice V.
N Hollywood, CA
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Lady Like uploaded by Beatrice V.
I was looking for a nice nude nail polish and this one is pretty, though I will say it's a little on the browner side. I like it though and plan to keep it. The brush applicator is a wide brush, they seem to be making it that way nowadays. I applied two coats of it. It's only been two days of wear but I haven't experienced any chips yet.
Lateasha Y.
Long Is City, NY
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Lady Like uploaded by Lateasha Y.
This is such a good product. First off, I already love essie nail polish but this nude is everything. It goes. Perfect with my skin tone and matches perfectly with everything. I’d recommend this product and color.
kaitlyn K.
This color is very pretty it is a in between nude and purple I bought this product at target I have some other Essie polishes that are just as beautiful my only complaint is that I can not find a pastel nude yellow and that was quite disappointing
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Lady Like uploaded by Chelsea C.
This is legitimately my FAVORITE nail polish color in the entire world. It is the prettiest and most flattering shade for most skin colors. The coverage is beautiful in just one coat of paint. I absolutely recommend this color and product![product:essie-nail-color-polish,-046-fl-oz-lady-like]
Lindsey V.
N Providence, RI
Purchased at: CVS
There are so many nude polishes out now I had a hard time finding the right shade. Essie has great polishes that go on smooth and have good pigment. This is by far my favorite nude shade and it looks beautiful on!
Melanie G.
Miami
MY GO-TO NAIL POLSIH!! This has to be favorite Essie color. It’s so pretty and elegant, you can never go wrong. Although, for nail polish it’s pretty expensive I feel like you can always use this color for every occasion.
Zahra A.
Bay Shore, NY
A beautiful, classy, nude shade. It gives a polished look of understated elegance, soft/medium dusty milky mauve with cream finish. 💅
mandy s C.
ladylike is my favorite nail polish color from essie! i have a lot of essie nail polishes and theyre amazing. the only thing i dont like from essie is their white nail polish but its always had to find a nice white nail polish that isnt sheer
Dunia Z.
Kenner, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta este pinta uñas porque el color queda muy bien y seca bastante rápido, lo recomiendo
Lauren M.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Good quality but more for a sophisticated woman. It is darker than anticipated and looks like a dark rose.