BeautyNailNail Careessie
Nail Color Polish, 046 fl oz - Knockout Pout

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Knockout Pout

[product:essie-nail-color-polish-046-fl-oz-knockout-pout] does this brand last a long time?
ohhh....me llamo tanto la atencion que quisiera probar este producto y dar reseña
Start your review of Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Knockout Pout!
Suzana L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this color, perfect for spring/summer. Feeling ready for Summer with my new set.
Ashley W.
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Knockout Pout uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Ballet Slippers
Absolutely love this polish color. I typically get this shade every single time just about- for me it just goes well with just about anything and it’s a clean/classic look. Most definitely one of my favorite polish colors.
Steffany Q.
Trenton, MI
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Knockout Pout uploaded by Steffany Q.
Review for: Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Ballet Slippers
I love Essie ! Another color that I used on my nail, love the result !!! Great nail polish ! 🐮 🐄
Lily B.
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Knockout Pout uploaded by Lily B.
Review for: Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Ballet Slippers
My favorite polish! Coverage is good and it’s such a wonderfully classy color. I pair it with some sparkle around the holiday for a little fun
Adrianna G.
burnsville
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Knockout Pout uploaded by Adrianna G.
Purchased at: Amazon
#acrylic #nail.
#acrylic #nail.
Megan L.
Newport, MI
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Ballet Slippers
Love this color . Get compliments all the time. Matches well with everything . Price is so / so .
MICHELLE B.
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Knockout Pout uploaded by MICHELLE B.
I love the many colors that they have. If I want to match exactly the color of my outfit. I know to go straight to Essie. I think the polish is good because it last. I would recommend this product to all of my friends to buy.
jennifer S.
Ohio
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Knockout Pout uploaded by jennifer S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Ballet Slippers
Love this set of nail adhesive stickers! I love doing my nails at home and these are perfect for adding a little decor and bling with ease. I set these with a gel top coat and they stay on for about 1-2 weeks with no issue. Super cute!
Rosa E.
Salem, OR
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Knockout Pout uploaded by Rosa E.
Purchased at: Target
This polish goes on so smoothly, is the perfect consistency and coverage, and it dries super quickly!
Raquel B.
chicago
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Knockout Pout uploaded by Raquel B.
Review for: Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Ballet Slippers
Cute color, very natural but you can never go wrong with it. I love it !! It’s my go to color year round. Would you wear this color, I definitely will
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cristina A.
il y a 4 jours
Batya L. il y a 3 jours
I’m not sure about this exact color. I’m pretty sure all colors last the same long. But for me they start to chip bad 7 days in
Marissa R.
il y a un an
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Knockout Pout does this brand last a long time?
Bryce S. il y a un mois
For me it’ll last weeks and I’m a very active person! I’m about to run to the store to buy another color!
Sarah Z.
il y a un an
Daniela L. il y a 2 mois
I would say the lighter colors on Essie’s line like gilded goddess work perfectly. All you need to do is put 1 light coat on. I’ve done housework and some yard work for a whole day on the weekend and my nail polish stayed on.