BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Tiffany W.
This is my go to holiday color. I love the coverage, consistency, and long lasting wear. I buy all of my Essie at Target. They have all of the newest colors at a great price. I buy a new color weekly. It’s like my guilty pleasure.
Ben aziza Z.
Kairouan Tunisia
I like this nail polish it's one of 100 nail polishes I hqbe 😂😂.anyway the colour is great and the texture too