Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Hi Maintenance uploaded by Emily C.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Hi Maintenance uploaded by Kelly B.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Kelly B.
Downingtown, PA
I thought this was the perfect pale pink color for spring- bought it for $8.00 at target and after 3 coats, it still barely looks like I have nail polish on. Waiting on a 4th coat now which looks like a very pale pink but you can still see my nail underneath :(. Not the best Essie color, especially for $8. very bummed by this  essie Nail Polish
Emily C.
Boston, MA
I love semi-sheer pink nail polishes. When I saw this one, I knew I had to purchase it!

If you're not the biggest fan of sheer, you could apply another layer for a more pigmented color.

It's also very shinny; didn't need to apply clear coat.
Alicia M.
I did not like this nail polish at all. The color looks pretty but when you actually apply it to the nails you can barely even see it. It took me about 3 coats to even tell that my nails were painted at all. The price is not worth it at all. I'm very disappointed with this.
Aubre P.
Very sheer, so you need a couple coats for it to show up like it looks in the bottle. Nice pink color, so I use it for simple manicures.
Cierra I.
Texas
Normally I love this brand, but this shade is much too light. When I apply three coats, it is still too faint
Katrina R.
I find the colour of Essie nail polishes to be really beautiful. They aren’t sticky either like some of the other lower end polishes. Yes, Essie is expensive. But, they are good at what they do.