BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Katelyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love how many colors Essie has. I can find one for any occasion. The colors are bright and vibrant and they seem to stay on well. I don't normally have to put on two coats, unless it's a lighter color that I want to pop more. I'd definitely recommend this nail polish brand.
Marissa C.
Stockton, CA
Eddie nail polish is bomb!!! For sure my go to when I'm doing my nails at home! Long lasting and the brand comes in so many different colors! It's affordable for the quality of the brand.
Dana V.
Dubai , ['', Dubai '', '']
Didn't like the nail polish from Essie. It doesn't last long and it's an very important part for me first of all. I bought it in Sephora