Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Go Ginza uploaded by Tiffany B.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Go Ginza uploaded by Samantha M.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Nail D.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this color so much! It is absolutely stunning and bright. Applies like all other Essie polishes, love the brush size and opaque after 2 coats. Essie polishes do chip pretty quickly but not a big concern because I love the color so much!
Taliyah M.
DET
Go Ginza !!!!!! I Love the pale soft lavender color...lilac? It did not chip for me, removes effortlessly, glossy, and overall AMAZING quality. Although it does lose it's gloss with in....a week or so, so clear coat is recommended. I accidentally dropped the polish from my staircase outside, expected it to explode with color once it met the cold hard concrete, not one SCRATCH. Bought 2 since, I mostly wear nice gray, and I have really long black hair. I am in love with the color, matches with my dull outfits adding a soft shy pop. Does not peel unless you have oily nails.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
A little whiter than depicted, but applicator brush is amazing and color stays on! Doesn't get goopy after third coat, which you'll need for this color. Even when colors get old they don't get thick. Absolutely would buy any color from them!
Christina G.
I recently got this color at my local Target because the color was speaking out to me as a summer color and I do not really have a lot of nail polish colors for the summer months. I am in love with this color, it is the perfect subtle purple without being too neon or too bright. I love pastels in general, and this is the perfect pastel purple for summer.
Jessica A.
Saint Paul, MN
One of my favorite brands because of the variety of colors and the smooth application. This is a gorgeous pinkish purple, one of my go-to shades.
Tiffany B.
Spring Hill, TN
Love this color & formula! I use three coats to give it maximum coverage. For $8 I have to love a polish & I am indeed in love with this one.
Samantha S.
Memphis, TN
Definitely a higher price than other but really nice color and application. Dries fairly quick. Perfect lilac color for spring.
Aria M.
ensenada
I love this product, the color is really cute, and dry super fast, i love how the color look on me, and match with my skin. for me at least is economic and i love it.