Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Geranium uploaded by jess v.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Geranium uploaded by Britt M.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Geranium uploaded by Ayanna O.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Britt M.
Great poppy red color. Definitely a warmer based red with more orange mixed in. I bought this because of a recommendation I received from many people saying it was a very close dupe to Essie's Clambake (Is it discontinued!?). Clambake is a tad more orange than this, but very close nonetheless. It definitely brings some warmth to my fair skin, which is nice for summer. I can see myself wearing this the majority of the summer.

UPDATE: So my original review for this was 5 stars on the count of it being a very close dupe for Essie's Clambake and seemingly for the first few days being the same formula as all Essie nail polishes. This formula though for whatever reason ended up being awful. My first application lasted 2-3 days, and every application since only lasted 24 hours if I was lucky. I used bottom and top coat like I always do, so I'm not quite sure what else I could've done differently. Very disappointed.
Ayanna O.
Alpharetta, GA
My fave new color! It looks sooooooooo good on. Best spring/summer red! I love Essie polish because it goes on thin and smooth. The brush is nice and narrow which is perfect for narrow fingers and little toes! I will always buy Essie -- this polish looked great even with one coat. Top coat pictured is Seche Vite.
jess v.
Love love love. This color is perfect. I am obsessed with this color. Super affordable, long lasting depending if you pick at your nails. Essie is my go to nail polish. Definitely would repurchase!!! Love this color. Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Geranium
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, ['', '', '']
Beautiful color. As usual the names and the colors are amazing but they chip chip chip as soon as it dries it seems sometimes. Barely seems to last more than a day
Riley C.
Adamsburg, PA
I love these nail polishes, they are very colorful, and I only have to buy them with one coat. They have a glossy smooth finish. I just wish they weren't so expensive. I recommend this nail product