Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Geranium uploaded by Brittany M.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Geranium uploaded by Ayanna O.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Photos (2)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Great poppy red color. Definitely a warmer based red with more orange mixed in. I bought this because of a recommendation I received from many people saying it was a very close dupe to Essie's Clambake (Is it discontinued!?). Clambake is a tad more orange than this, but very close nonetheless. It definitely brings some warmth to my fair skin, which is nice for summer. I can see myself wearing this the majority of the summer.
Ayanna O.
Ayanna O.
alpharetta, GA
My fave new color! It looks sooooooooo good on. Best spring/summer red! I love Essie polish because it goes on thin and smooth. The brush is nice and narrow which is perfect for narrow fingers and little toes! I will always buy Essie -- this polish looked great even with one coat. Top coat pictured is Seche Vite.
Riley C.
Riley C.
Pennsylvania, Adamsburg
I love these nail polishes, they are very colorful, and I only have to buy them with one coat. They have a glossy smooth finish. I just wish they weren't so expensive. I recommend this nail product