Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Fun in the Gondola uploaded by Ann K.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Fun in the Gondola uploaded by Ashley T.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Jk
Although I am an OPI snob, I find Essie to be a very close second in my hierarchy of nail polishes. Essie has done an excellent job of creating a fast drying and highly glossy polish however, I do hate how some colors need at least three layers to be opaque. Definitely the only downfall of this brand!
Ashley T.
This nail polish is gorgeous! It is very easy to apply and it is such a pretty color.  Pink is not one of my favorite colors but this is flawless.  It lasts a long time and if you like pink, this is the polish for you! I would definitely buy it again and I recommend it to everyone!
member-add69
Beautiful color. The perfect dusty rose color people look for in a nail color. Applied easily and stayed on for a good amount of time with the help of base and top coats.
Sarah B.
This color is everything. I'm always searching for the that will go with anything and this looks like it would be the perfect choice
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
I love this dusty rose coloured nail polish! I find that the consistency is opaque enough that I only need one coat. It goes on smoothly and evenly and looks so pretty on my pale skin. I’m wearing it here with a matte topcoat. It’s a very subtle/natural pop of color that goes with everything.